[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Penn State vs. Michigan State

Menudo

Someone talk me down. I am very worried about this game. Everything tells me that the Nittany Lions should take care of business and put away the Big Ten title next week: They always play the Spartans well, the Spartans seem to always go downhill by year's end, the Nits have more to play for, Paterno is great when having two weeks to gameplane. However, all that being said, I have a bad feeling about the game. It would be such a shame to come this close and then not put it away. :D

Someone talk me down.  I am very worried about this game.  Everything tells me that the Nittany Lions should take care of business and put away the Big Ten title next week:  They always play the Spartans well, the Spartans seem to always go downhill by year's end, the Nits have more to play for, Paterno is great when having two weeks to gameplane.  However, all that being said, I have a bad feeling about the game.  It would be such a shame to come this close and then not put it away.    :D

1137118[/snapback]

MSU by 10, they always play well against PSU.

I think this weeks game for Michigan State would be more telling. Heres why.

1. If they win, there bowl elgible. And have a shot for a better bowl if they beat PennSt. And I think there motovation will be not to play in the Motor City bowl.

If the lose, they might just tank it, if there only motivation is to go to the Motor city bowl.

I am worried because Michigan State has been a very psychotic team this year. The one thing that we have going for us is that Michigan State has been slowly but surely fading while the year has gone along and we've been playing better each week. I suspect that the game will not be as close as the score indicates.

WE ARE..................PENN STATE!

Someone talk me down.  I am very worried about this game.  Everything tells me that the Nittany Lions should take care of business and put away the Big Ten title next week:  They always play the Spartans well, the Spartans seem to always go downhill by year's end, the Nits have more to play for, Paterno is great when having two weeks to gameplane.  However, all that being said, I have a bad feeling about the game.  It would be such a shame to come this close and then not put it away.    :D

1137118[/snapback]

I am always concerned about the opponent each week, since it has been soooo long since he have had such a good team like this year's version. However, with each passing week this team seems to continue to get better. After losing a heartbreaker against Michigan at the Big House, the team has actually played much better even losing D. Williams for the rest of the season.

This is not your old, beat down PSU from the past five years, this is the new BMW with more speed and bells and whistles from the past. Our D should be able to shut down the MSU offense and I see PSU winning by a large margin. Can we lose this game.... sure.... but I think the confidence that this team has right now, they expect to win each game now vs. hoping they can win. It should be a good game, but I think we care off business and wait to see who we will play in the BCS in January. :D

I live 1 1/2 hours south of "Happy Valley" but I am a diehard Wolverine fan. (I was the black sheep of the family). This is one of the only times I will root for MSU.

I hear Smoker got released from the Rams last week, Maybe he can come play.

Penn State will CRUSH Michigan State.  There won't be any letdown, because the Nittanys can smell the fresh air at the Fiesta Bowl.  If that isn't an incentive to go out and play your "A" game, then there is no incentive.

PSU by 20.

1144703[/snapback]

More likely the Orange bowl versus Miami. Assuming things stay the same, I can't see the Fiesta bowl taking PSU over ND, unless JoePa announces he's retiring prior to bowl selection.

More likely the Orange bowl versus Miami.  Assuming things stay the same, I can't see the Fiesta bowl taking PSU over ND, unless JoePa announces he's retiring prior to bowl selection.

1148464[/snapback]

Typical A home game for MIami

I live 1 1/2 hours south of "Happy Valley"  but I am a diehard Wolverine fan. (I was the black sheep of the family).  This is one of the only times I will root for MSU.   

I hear Smoker got released from the Rams last week,  Maybe he can come play.

1144251[/snapback]

QB's not the problem Cheeze, it's the coach.