[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help, Help HELP HELLLLPPPP

cliaz

Thanks for viewing this. Note to everyone, I will not be able to respond to any of your posts as I will be away from the computer after this until later on this afternoon. At that Time I can respond to your post.

Standard Performance league scoring no bonus for receptions

1 pt per 10 yards rushing and receiving

I can start either 3 WRs and 2 Rbs or 3 Rbs and 2 WRs.

Okay, I'm 3-5-1 but our wild cards are based on highest total points. It works like this, the next 2 teams with the highest total points and NOT a division Winners (We have 4 divisions of 3 teams) get the wild cards.

I'm right behind the 2nd wild card right now. So I'm not worried as much about record right now as high points. The guy i'm playing this week is 8-1 and leads the league in points so I'm not winning.

Who would you rather start?

WRS

Reggie Wayne

Kevin Curtis

Bobby Engram

Bryant Johnson (hurt)

Isaac Bruce

Reggie Brown

RBS

Kevin Jones

D. Davis with John Wells hand cuffed

Michael Bennett

Anything suggestions would be a great help. Thanks

WRS

Reggie Wayne - definintely

Reggie Brown - I think he'll produce on MNF

Kevin Curtis - Even with Bruce back I like him better, maybe for a long TD

Bobby Engram - dissappointed last week, not sure about this week, despite matchup

Bryant Johnson (hurt) - nope

Isaac Bruce - he's back, but how affective can he be? I love how people are pushing Curtis aside with Bruce's return. But he wasn't that great before the inj. he's lost a step.

RBS

Kevin Jones - If he's a go he's the guy against the Cards

D. Davis - Looks like he'll go and is a must start if he does

Michael Bennett - RBBC possibly? Only if Jones or Davis are scratches

Good Luck. And check out my post when you get a chance.

Wayne and Engram definitely.  Curtis (3rd WR), Johnson (Hurt) and Bennett (RBBC) definitely NOT.

That leaves 3 out of KJones, DD, Bruce and Brown.  It's a little safer bet starting RBs so I think I'd start KJ and DD.  Lastly, start Bruce, I'd rather the Rams #2 WR vs. SEA than the Eagles #2 vs. DAL.

1140044[/snapback]

agree with navin, but make sure ike is playing, though....if he's iffy, r.brown should still get some nice loooks with LJ smith likely out.

Thanks for viewing this.  Note to everyone, I will not be able to respond to any of your posts as I will be away from the computer after this until later on this afternoon.  At that Time I can respond to your post.

Standard Performance league scoring no bonus for receptions

1 pt per 10 yards rushing and receiving

I can start either 3 WRs and 2 Rbs or 3 Rbs and 2 WRs.

Okay, I'm 3-5-1 but our wild cards are based on highest total points.  It works like this, the next 2 teams with the highest total points and NOT a division Winners (We have 4 divisions of 3 teams) get the wild cards.

I'm right behind the 2nd wild card right now. So I'm not worried as much about record right now as high points.  The guy i'm playing this week is 8-1 and leads the league in points so I'm not winning.

Who would you rather start?

WRS

Reggie Wayne

Kevin Curtis

Bobby Engram

Bryant Johnson (hurt)

Isaac Bruce

Reggie Brown

RBS

Kevin Jones

D. Davis with John Wells hand cuffed

Michael Bennett

Anything suggestions would be a great help.  Thanks

1140022[/snapback]

Wayne, Engram, KJ, and DD for sure. The last spot is tough. Brown or Curtis. If Bruce plays I think I go Brown. If he doesn't I go Curtis.

I love how people are pushing Curtis aside with Bruce's return.  But he wasn't that great before the inj.  he's lost a step.

1140049[/snapback]

hoops, the Rams are pushing Curtis aside with Bruce's return. Not us. He's been downgraded to the #3 WR. Different packages, different position and different routes. True, he got better potential for a long TD than Bruce, but so what? (See Lelie, Ashlie)

hoops, the Rams are pushing Curtis aside with Bruce's return.  Not us.  He's been downgraded to the #3 WR.  Different packages, different position and different routes.  True, he got better potential for a long TD than Bruce, but so what?  (See Lelie, Ashlie)

1140060[/snapback]

Yeah I see that as well......but since I have to start Curtis this week (C.Johnson and TJ Housh on byes) I'm hoping Ike is slow to recover.....probably a little skewed since I have Curtis.