[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas

theeohiostate

While it is true, that the computers took out margin of victory, it is still felt in the human polls. With regard to the field goals, Texas hasn't had to kick many, so they used this game as practice. I haven't heard you gripe about it when USC really puts it on someone. Vince only played 2 1/2 quaters, and the back up only threw one pass.

They also had a little "issue" to take care of from last year. 52-0 at the half is a good time to let up, seeing as they only put up 14 in the 2nd half. The number one rushing D in the nation sure didn't look too great and i'm just getting excited to be going to cali most likely! :D

A&M

Big 12

ROSE BOWL!!

Not a bad year to be a senior at UT eh?

I like the great show of class of Mack Brown, kicking field goals with 40+ points leads, throwing an entire series with a 40+ point lead, does this clueless idiot realize the BCS took winning margin out of the equation?

1144889[/snapback]

Do you pay any attention to the crap that comes out of your mouth, or does it just spew out spontaneously? You spend all your time posting crap that is ridicules, and when someone returns with facts to dispute your ridicules posts, you move on to some other thread to spew your crap there. Fact: UT only scored twice in the second half, the same number of times that Kansas scored in the second half. Fact: Both of UT’s Touchdowns in the second half were rushing touchdowns. Fact: UT passed for 17 yards in the 3rd quarter and did not attempt one single pass in the 4th quarter. Fact: Every single UT senior (scholarship or walk on) played in the Kansas game.

What did you want UT to do, take a knee in every play in the second half? I bet the Kansas players would have really liked that.

Go find me one Kansas fan that will say that UT was classless in that game, otherwise why don’t you worry about your own classy university. Where does any Ohio State fan get off talking about anyone else not having class. Please remember that one of your own players received multiple death threats from some very classy Ohio State Fans, because he did not catch a pass.

If you are so convinced that Texas is bad, overrated, does not play any decent teams, classless, etc, etc, etc, then why have you not jumped at any of the multiple offers that have been made to you to make a wager against Texas in the up coming Rose Bowl?

Edited by rbmcdonald

Nice win yesterday  :D

I like the great show of class of Mack Brown, kicking field goals with 40+ points leads, throwing an entire series with a 40+ point lead, does this clueless idiot realize the BCS took winning margin out of the equation?

Get a clue Brown  :D

1144889[/snapback]

I can't wait for Michigan to run up the score on the Buckeyes this weekend. :D

Do you pay any attention to the crap that comes out of your mouth, or does it just spew out spontaneously?  You spend all your time posting crap that is ridicules, and when someone returns with facts to dispute your ridicules posts, you move on to some other thread to spew your crap there.  Fact: UT only scored twice in the second half, the same number of times that Kansas scored in the second half.  Fact:  Both of UT’s Touchdowns in the second half were rushing touchdowns. Fact: UT passed for 17 yards in the 3rd quarter and did not attempt one single pass in the 4th quarter.  Fact: Every single UT senior (scholarship or walk on) played in the Kansas game.

What did you want UT to do, take a knee in every play in the second half?  I bet the Kansas players would have really liked that.

Go find me one Kansas fan that will say that UT was classless in that game, otherwise why don’t you worry about your own classy university.  Where does any Ohio State fan get off talking about anyone else not having class.  Please remember that one of your own players received multiple death threats from some very classy Ohio State Fans, because he did not catch a pass.

If you are so convinced that Texas is bad, overrated, does not play any decent teams, classless, etc, etc, etc, then why have you not jumped at any of the multiple offers that have been made to you to make a wager against Texas in the up coming Rose Bowl?

1146371[/snapback]

:D

Okay, Mack. You got me :D

I am known for always running from my thread as i have shown here by not returning :D

As you are known for bashing any post that you don't agree with. Here's a thought: :D GET A NEW IDEA!!!, THIS ONE'S GETTING OLD :D

Here's the facts. You have 104 posts. 102 of them are in this forum stating ZERO original thoughts. ALL bashing other forums members the other 2 are just you saying how your mamma liked to nudie spank you as a little boy. :D

Edited by theeohiostate