[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan / Ohio State

chiefjay

Cold and Rainy in Ann Arbor is the forecast. Could make for an Ugly, sloppy, defensive struggle.

I say it's a barometer game for Lloyd Carr.

UM 19-13.

TOS / SacoAthena, you're going down. :D

Edited by chiefjay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold and Rainy in Ann Arbor is the forecast.    Could make for an Ugly, sloppy, defensive struggle.

I say it's a barometer game for Lloyd Carr.   

UM 19-13.

TOS / SacoAthena,  you're going down.   :D

1151080[/snapback]

I believe it's pronounced thermometer.

Edited by Glabra

It's OHIO STATE vs michigan..."nuff said" :D I really do not know what to expect in alot of ways OHIO STATE and michigan look alot alike this year. OSU's offense is playing a little better as of late but this should be a defensive battle.

Guess we shall see Sat. at 1:00 pm chiefgay. :D

Just kidding Chief, I hate Michigan but respect Michigan if that makes sense.

Michigan is quetly putting together a nice season despite a rough start. They should be able to win at home, but Ohio State is playing much better as well. Both teams come into the game hot. I expect a defensive struggle like most Michigan-Ohio State games. Cooper aint there anymore, so I don't automatically pick Michigan. It is once again, a toss up rivalry since Tressel took over.

I cold windy atmosphere is just the game we want. Pittman has been running very well, Smith has the ability to move the chains and i'm sure Carpenter and Hawk are chumping at the bit to snuff out Henne and Grady. Michigan running game not the same without Hart and poor conditions favor the Bucks who don't rely on a passing attack.

I cold windy atmosphere is just the game we want.  Pittman has been running very well, Smith has the ability to move the chains and i'm sure Carpenter and Hawk are chumping at the bit to snuff out Henne and Grady. Michigan running game not the same without Hart and poor conditions favor the Bucks who don't rely on a passing attack.

1152193[/snapback]

Definately will be a tight ball control game if the weather holds.

You'll see Mr. Grady alright but you'll also see Mr. Hart for at least 15 carries assuming that ankle holds. :D

Should be a good one. Won't get too watch much unfortunately with the kids activities from Noon to 3:30 but should be able to catch the last quarter. This game should be a mandatory 3:30 kick off every year.

If it is cold and rainy, doesn't that benefit Michigan? With the outstanding receiving duo of Holmes and Ginn being contained by the weather, shouldn't that give Michigan an advantage? Just wondering, because if I was Carr gameplanning, I would hope for rain to slow Ginn down and cut into Holmes' numbers! Maybe I am wrong, but I have seen plenty of games for both teams and I would say that the Buckeyes' have a more potent aerial attack!

I know, that was just a Seinfeld reference.

1152945[/snapback]

gotcha. Wasn't sure but didn't want to look like an asz either, at least not this time.

Edited by chiefjay

If it is cold and rainy, doesn't that benefit Michigan?  With the outstanding receiving duo of Holmes and Ginn being contained by the weather, shouldn't that give Michigan an advantage?  Just wondering, because if I was Carr gameplanning, I  would hope for rain to slow Ginn down and cut into Holmes' numbers!  Maybe I am wrong, but I have seen plenty of games for both teams and I would say that the Buckeyes' have a more potent aerial attack!

1152983[/snapback]

Tough call, both aerial attachs can be tough at time but they can both disappear too. Breaston been playing at his best lately, Manningham playing well as a freshman and Avant is a potential NFL starter. My concern is Henne, maybe it's just my Michigan paranoia but I'm just not confident in his throws, too many turnovers this year.

Oh well, will hope for 150 yards of Mike Hart and some Henne where necessary.

2 Bucks turnovers aid the Wolves to 10 points. I doubt this Michigan offense will be able to put a drive together to score without some great field position by their defense of special teams.

Any Bucks fans thinking this is looking alot like the Texas game?

Edited by theeohiostate

2 Bucks turnovers aid the Wolves to 10 points.  I doubt this Michigan offense will be able to put a drive together to score without some great field position by their defense of special teams.

Any Bucks fans thinking this is looking alot like the Texas game?

1160358[/snapback]

Only in terms of the score..We did nothing on O in that game. But I don't have a good feeling abt it. :D