[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan / Ohio State

chiefjay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game.

Our D played good. 

The O made plays when needed.

The special teams were horrible and almost cost us the game.

All-in-all "A win's a win"  :D

1160481[/snapback]

:D A win is a win?? Gotta disagree..A win over Michigan means much more than any other win. This one was another classic IMO.

:D A win is a win?? Gotta disagree..A win over Michigan means much more than any other win. This one was another classic IMO.

1160497[/snapback]

Exactly, a win is a win. My point was regardless of the poor showing, we got it done and won.

We have been playing so much better then we showed today and i hope this doesn't hurt our chances to get an at large bid.

Gonzalez with the play of the game..

1160473[/snapback]

What are the rules in college footbal in regards to a player going out of bounds and being the first person to touch the ball after coming back in bounds? Gonzalez clearly went out of bounds on the play and the ref on the sideline even threw his hat to indicate that. I'm guessing that as long as the player reestablishes position in bounds then it's not a flag?

What are the rules in college footbal in regards to a player going out of bounds and being the first person to touch the ball after coming back in bounds?  Gonzalez clearly went out of bounds on the play and the ref on the sideline even threw his hat to indicate that.  I'm guessing that as long as the player reestablishes position in bounds then it's not a flag?

1160606[/snapback]

The ruling was he was forced out..that's legal in CFB.

I believe it's pronounced thermometer.

1151702[/snapback]

?  I meant barometer, ie... a measurement game for Carr.

1152271[/snapback]

I know, that was just a Seinfeld reference.

1152945[/snapback]

Don't worry Glabra, I got it :D

ChiefJay is a slow :D

Oh and goshdarn those Wolverines :D

The ruling was he was forced out..that's legal in CFB.

1160627[/snapback]

Didn't look like a force out at all to me. He ran his out pattern...completely untouched, and then took a few more steps going out of bounds before he ad libbed and turned up field.

Tough game for the blue. Started bad and finished bad. My Wolverine brethren (sp?) may not agree with this but Tressle out coached Carr again and by that I mean during crunch time.

To watch OSU go down the field twice in the 4th qtr with little resistance was very frustrating to watch. If I see another 7 yard pass with little coverage I think I'll puke. That darn corner Mason had two shots at Int's that a good corner potentially makes.

When it was 1st and Goal and he played consertive for the FG to go up 9 I knew we were in trouble at that point.

I could say Gonzo was out of bounds before he made that reception but I don't think it would have mattered even if he called it. OSU would have some how kept the drive alive for an eventual FG.

Good game by the bucks.

I could say Gonzo was out of bounds before he made that reception but I don't think it would have mattered even if he called it.

1161907[/snapback]

I'm not a fan of either OSU or Michigan so I wasn't really looking for an excuse. Just wanted a clarification on what the rules are for this situation in college.

Good game by the Bucks. Good football to watch, regardless.

As a Michigan fan, I felt as though they did everything they could, forcing turnovers and good special teams play.

As Michigan fan living in Ohio, I now have to endure another year of OSU bragging. Ouch! How I miss the days of John Cooper!!!

One more thing, Troy Smith is a stud and truly the best athlete on the field Saturday. Ginn's stock took a significant hit. OSU will be able to enjoy him for a couple more years as I don't see the NFL calling quite yet.