[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

SuperBalla

Let's see whacha got, coonass:

- Westbrook v. Chris Brown

- E. Wilford v. E. Kennison

- Bears' DEF v. Denvers' DEF

- Jane Jetson v. Betty Rubble

1156494[/snapback]

Westbrook against the Giants...eventhough I'd prefer C. Brown but not against Jacksonville. Wilford is a nice start over Kennison who will end up blocking for L. Johnson. Denver against Bollinger :D and I'd beat Betty Rubble's gutz anyday over Jane...

WDIS DEF?

Jax vs Ten

or

Sea vs 49ers

Scoring:

6 pts Defensive TD

1 pt per sack

3 pts per INT or Fumble

1156500[/snapback]

Jacksonville...they have 15 picks and 2 defensive TD's...no brainer.

Out of these four loser's who do I start at rb? Pick 2

J. Jones

T. Jones

Dillon

Barber (Dallas)

also which two do you like out of:

Plex Burris

K. Johnson

B. Engram

Thank's

1156563[/snapback]

Ouch...Dillon might not play...again. So...you'll be up Sunday morning refreshing the huddles main page for the latest like the rest of us Dillon owners. If he is a go then he is a must against a silly Saints defense. Thomas Jones if he can play...last but not least would be Julius then Marion. Remember Julius bout this time last year? He blew up. Look...I know this isn't concrete advice but yer situation requires last minute decisions...I ain't their team doctor... :D

2 Questions      

Rb  

W.Parker  vs Ravens or H. Evans vs NO

TE     

H Miller vs Ravens (Maddox qb) or Watson vs NO  

Thanks

1156618[/snapback]

W. Parker...last week was a strange deal and Dillon just has a calf strain. Heath Miller should do well with Maddox under center.

Edited by SuperBalla

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently 6-4 in a tight league. Facing the 10-0 Tomlinson team this week. I am starting Fitz for sure, but not sure who to plug in the #2 WR slot.

T.Glenn vs. DET

R.Williams @ DAL

A.Johnson vs. KC

Also, I would appreciate some inputs on Heap (vs. PIT) or Cooley (vs. OAK).

Thanks in advance for any input

1156626[/snapback]

I assume you can start three WR? So...I'd start T. Glenn and R. Williams beside Larry. Good luck...I hate seeing undefeated teams roll to the playoffs...go get em' .

Oops...I forgot about yer TE's...I'd start Cooley as Oakland is going to have alot of trouble containing Portis, Moss, and remember Brunell chunks it atleast 40 times a game.

Edited by SuperBalla

Leftwich versus TEN

Brunell versus OAK

Vick versus TAM

McNair versus JAC

I am leaning on benching Vick and McNair definitely.

We start 1QB and get 1 point per 25 yards passing 1 point per 10 yards rushing and 6 points per TD.

1156657[/snapback]

Leftwich should be yer guy. He has plenty of weapons to throw too. Brunnell would be a close second but...he hasn't been nothing more than average as of late.

Need to start two of the following RB's (No reception points, yardage points start at 50+ yards):

Gado vs MN

Anderson vs NYJ

Droughns vs MIA

McGahee @ SD

G. Jones @ TEN

K. Jones @ DAL

I'm pretty much eliminating Droughns (lack of TD's) and K. Jones (too inconsistent), but can't decide between the other four.

1156630[/snapback]

Sorry bro...skipped right over you. McGahee and G. Jones assuming Freddy doesn't play.

athis is a serious Question, should I ever start KJ again? I dropped S Davis for I Bruce( I Know!) thinking KJ with his schedule was going to go all the way with me and LT (can only start 2 rb,s. I ,for most weeks been squeaking by with Mewelde, (last week Peterson) Mewelde or KJ who should I go with the rest ---uh---the next 4 weeks of the year? EOS doesn't seem to make any difference for KJ. Also, thank-you for answering my previous post.

athis is a serious Question, should I ever start KJ again? I dropped S Davis  for I Bruce( I Know!) thinking KJ with his schedule was going to go all the way with me and LT (can only start 2 rb,s. I  ,for most weeks been squeaking by with Mewelde, (last week Peterson) Mewelde or KJ who should I go with the rest ---uh---the next 4 weeks of the year? EOS doesn't seem to make any difference for KJ. Also, thank-you for answering my previous post.

1156671[/snapback]

:D Well yeah...it would be nice to have Steven Davis back but lets talk about KJ. He is going to benifit from Roy Williams. A passing attack always opens up the run and vice versus. Now his schedule is great. I bet yer playoffs start week 13 or 14. He has Atlanta-12, Minni-13, Green Bay-14, and Cinncin will probably sit most of their core guys week 15. Nice job bro!

i need to drop a reciever to activate d bennett.

joe j,- will he be effective when d jax comes back?

engram, -doesn't really score much, but will be the #2 wr when d jax comes back

b.edwards,- needs a qb to throw to him

1 point for every 10 yards

6 points = td

thanks

Ouch...not much there. Caddy has toasted me too many times this year. Monitor Thomas Jones status. I'd lean towards him if he can go regardless of the defense...remember with the weather...Jones will run and run often. If he isn't a go then go with Caddy as Pittman is wounded. Good luck...but just remember L.T. is a bad man and will probably win it for you regardless.

1156623[/snapback]

i need to drop a reciever to activate d bennett.

joe j,- will he be effective when d jax comes back?

engram, -doesn't really score much, but will be the #2 wr when d jax comes back

b.edwards,- needs a qb to throw to him

1 point for every 10 yards

6 points = td

thanks

1156745[/snapback]

Drop Braylon...Engram should do well against St. Louis. Monitor Bennett's status. He did show up to practice Wednesday and looked good...but make sure he plays. He is still listed as questionable.

I hate to ask this, but would you start Gado over T Jones?

Gado on Monday night at home vs. Minn

or

Jones coming off knee & rib injuries playing Car at home?

"Glory be to Gado".....he's in unless I'm convinced otherwise.

1156900[/snapback]

I'd start Gado no need to convince you otherwise. Thomas Jones is suspect right now. However, after this week you'll need to get back on the T. Jones wagon. T. Fisher should be back in Green Bay and it could affect the depth charts...who knows.

Edited by SuperBalla

Trying to work a trade? Performance, non-keeper league

My RB: Jackson, Bell, Gado, Peterson

His RB: Jordan, Jones, Anderson

I have offered Bell and Peterson for Jordan, but he does not want the whole RBBC in Denver.

Is Gado and Peterson for Jordan too much? Is Gado that good?

What about Bell and Gado for Jones?

Hate to give up Gado and Bell as both have alot of upside, but Jones and Jordan have been consistent studs and I have Jones backup unless he gets hurt.

Gado could implode, he fumbled a couple times at ATL but GB got it back. Also, can't seem to play Bell on the correct weeks.

Trying to work a trade? Performance, non-keeper league

My RB: Jackson, Bell, Gado, Peterson

His RB: Jordan, Jones, Anderson

I have offered Bell and Peterson for Jordan, but he does not want the whole RBBC in Denver.

Is Gado and Peterson for Jordan too much? Is Gado that good?

What about Bell and Gado for Jones?

Hate to give up Gado and Bell as both have alot of upside, but Jones and Jordan have been consistent studs and I have Jones backup unless he gets hurt.

Gado could implode, he fumbled a couple times at ATL but GB got it back. Also, can't seem to play Bell on the correct weeks.

1157049[/snapback]

Lamont's schedule...isn't good.

11) 11/20/05 @ WAS 12:00pm

12) 11/27/05 MIA 3:05pm

13) 12/4/05 @ SD 7:30pm

Gado had one great game. He looked like the real deal...so did Caddy early on. To say that Gado is over rated would just be a shot in the dark because... :D

I would offer the Peterson and Gado for either Jones or Lamont. Both would solidify your backs. Good luck...tough question.

A few ?'s in need of your fantasy prowess...a MUST WIN week...

1. Need to start 3 receivers - standard scoring. Looking at S. Moss, R. Williams as my 1 and 2 but need to choose a third out of Ike Bruce, Stokely or Greg Lewis. Any thoughts?

2. Since I drafted the Baltimore D/ST and they've completely sh#t the bed this season, I've been forced to play match-ups. Who's the better play this week: STL vs. AR, BAL vs. PIT (w/ Maddox) or DET @ DEN? Or should I pick up GB?

3. Last question...would Mike Sellers (TE/FB WAS) be a better start over LJ Smith? He's a redzone favorite of Brunnell's - 5 TD's in the last 6 games...

Thanks a ton!

Big matchup this week for the division lead. Need some help in choosing RBs and WRs this week. Please help me decide, will reply to your post in kind.

Need 2 from:

L. Jordan v. WAS - They give up 4.5 YPC, could go either way

Westbrook v. NYG - They have no one else which could help or hurt if DEF keys on stopping him

T. Jones v. CAR - not on injury report but CAR has #2 rush DEF

Evans v. NO - could be big if Dillon doesn't play but think the 3 above are better options

Need 3 from:

Coles v. DEN - Facing Bailey all day, not a good matchup

Givens v. NO - good matchup but will he even play

Roy W. v. DAL - Tough DEF and no way he duplicates his performance from last week.

M. Jones v. TEN - another goood matchup especially if Wilford is limited, a gamble nonetheless

R. Brown v. NYG - Can McMahon get him the ball?

Jurevicius v. SF - He could have a field day but they may not need it as this should be the Alexander show.

Curtis v. ARZ - great matchup especially if Bruce is still limited.

Ward v. BAL - Feel he's a must start

Thanks for the help!

Least ya coulda done was come up with an original thread title. :D

Starting Bulger, Holt, Horn and Lamont Jordan for sure. Have to fill 2 more slots, and have the following options:

D. Davis vs. KC - Good matchup if he's healthy.

J. Jones vs. Det - How much will he play?

C. Brown vs. JAX - Tough matchup.

L. Evans at SD - Will Losman continue to throw deep and look his way?

Right now I'm leaning towards D. Davis and L. Evans.

Thoughts?