[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leftovers

whomper

My wife makes turkey soup from scratch--using the turkey bones for stock and most of the left over meat.  It's so good it makes me cry.

I think she gets the recipe from emeril, but then adds "this and that" to make it her own.

1174322[/snapback]

Mrs. Roller does the same. It could EASILY be sold by the Soup Nazi. Sometimes instead of sex she offers her soup. Not even a hard choice... :D

Then I have a bowl of soup. :D

Have been enjoying lots of stuffing, potatoes and Turkey sandwiches smothered in wasabi!! Yesterday I had homemade potato fries with turkey gravy!

Today I am making the traditional turkey soup out of respect for Puddy there will be no soup for one of my kids!

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving... and Bier I hope you didn't work your ass off!

P.S. As of today we have "tasted" 14 bottles of wine, since Weds. night...

Turkey salad is very under rated. Chopped celery, raw onions diced and added to taste, mayo, a touch of vinegar, maybe some garlic powder. Simple and delish. Put it on fresh rye or a roll, a new or half sour pickle, chips on the side. IF there is any stuffing left over (not likely around here) nuke it with some gravy for a side dish. If ya do this, fergit the pickle.

I had a nice turkey hash for breakfast.

Fine diced turkey dark and white meat about enough for two sandwiches

1 Fine diced red potato

Half a medium sized onion, again diced fine

Three fresh sage leafs, rolled and chopped.

Salt & pepper

I cooked it all in a cast iron pan with pre heated oil until the potatoes were done. Served it up with fresh eggs, over easy, and toast. Very good way to start a post turkey day Sunday.

I’ll probably put the old bird to rest tomorrow with a big turkey and dumpling Coup De Gras.