[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I just finished a nice beer

loaf

Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout. Bought a 4 pack...those other three have no chance...

I'm onto the Rogue Chipotle Ale now.

Nothing like Chocolate and Chipotle peppers in yer beer. Not at the same time, that would be record or something.

I saw that one there too, Puddy. Thought the Double Chocolate would be a good try. I was right. However, this Chipotle Ale I thought would be a little spicier. I remember a beer from about 10 yrs ago that had a pepper in it. I can't remember that name but it was darn hot beer...does anyone know what I might be talking about? I haven't seen it in a while now...

that looks like it, thanks DB!. Don't forget this was close to 10 years ago. My tolerance has grown.

All I'm saying is if you're looking for a spicy beer, the Rogue Chipotle Ale is not the answer

My friend and I would always order these at a local pub in Baton Rouge...for 10 years we have followed this traditon order a Maudite (means Dammed one) and then before we leave we'll enjoy a Fin du Monde (Means end of the World) .

Their translations are pretty rude but the beer is great and strong. The bottles are great collector pieces if yer in to that... :D sort of thing.

For my birthday my friend bought me a case of the pints (I think) that had corks in them. Holy chit it was good...infact from that batch got me a lil one on the way. :D

I saw that one there too, Puddy. Thought the Double Chocolate would be a good try. I was right. However, this Chipotle Ale I thought would be a little spicier. I remember a beer from about 10 yrs ago that had a pepper in it. I can't remember that name but it was darn hot beer...does anyone know what I might be talking about? I haven't seen it in a while now...

1174176[/snapback]

I haven't heard "Chili Beer" in 15 years. I drank that ONCE in college. It can reek major havoc on the way out!!

Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout.

1174136[/snapback]

wow that's funny. i just had a bottle of that last night. i started drinking it cold outta the fridge and it wasn't that impressive, but once it warmed up to 55-60 degrees the complexities came out and it was delicious. still not my favorite sweeter stout though...that would be mackeson's. mm-mmm-mmm.

1174176[/snapback]

You are probably thinking of Dave's Cave Creek Chilli Beer. Saw it a lot in the early 90s.