[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fiesta Bowl

theeohiostate

i don't think you have anything to worry about ohiostate. in a fair world it'd be auburn meeting ohio state that night in tempe. however, i think you all will mop the floor w/ the irish. perhaps we'll see each other in tempe next season :D

I heard on a local radio station that the Fiesta Bowl reps offered the Orange Bowl reps $2 million so that the Fiesta Bowl could pair Notre Dame and Penn State. The Fiesta gets the first pick, then the Orange. That would be interesting if it were true. I'd love to see an Irish/Nittany Lions matchup.

• 2 weeks later...
Good Luck ohiostate.  Enjoy your trip to the desert.  Let's see that Big 10 represent well!

1234263[/snapback]

Thanks, this will be the second best bowl game of this season, imo. In 2002, OSU supporters dominated Sundevil Stadium, there was a patch of about 5000 fans in one section wearing the green of Miami, this year with Notre Dame and their storied history with a GREAT fan base, i expect it to be a neutral as far as fan support goes.

Yeah... I'll be out there, but it will be about two weeks later for a business trip. $%@%@ timing. The only good part will be buying Fiesta Bowl t-shirts in the airport for 50% off... wahooo. :D

Have a great trip OSU. Should be a very cool experience, not to mention a great game watching ND get pounded on.

Junkyard

Thanks, this will be the second best bowl game of this season, imo.  In 2002, OSU supporters dominated Sundevil Stadium, there was a patch of about 5000 fans in one section wearing the green of Miami, this year with Notre Dame and their storied history with a GREAT fan base, i expect it to be a  neutral as far as fan support goes.

1234502[/snapback]

what visiting team fans doesnt dominate sun devil stadium? oh wait, this is the college football forum...those are the only games they sell out

Went to the Mall here in Tempe last night and some punk told me the Oregon belonged here, not OSU  :D

1241728[/snapback]

Pac-10 homer, no doubt (what a bunch of losers :D If the Ducks had their #1 QB it might've been different, but its done. Happy New Years, dude, to you and yours - have a few brews for me!

Congrats OhioState. Excellent game and I am sure an excellent time in AZ over the weekend. I was at the Fiesta Bowl block party on Saturday. Ouch....Sunday hurt (until the Stillers clinched).

Loved the win over the Irish. Can't wait for next season....looks like we (PSU) are at the Horseshoe on 9/23. I might have to roadtrip......