[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

darin3's official shot thread

darin3

Smelly Mexican

1 shot tequila

Dab of mayonaisse

Place tequila in shot glass, add mayo. No shaking, no stirring. Serve and stand back, out of range of vomiting friend.

Edited by Cherni

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smelly Mexican

1 shot tequila

Dab of mayonaisse

Place tequila in shot glass, add mayo. No shaking, no stirring. Serve and stand back, out of range of vomiting friend.

1260519[/snapback]

Those are two of the most disgusting things on the planet. I am no fan of tequila unless it's wayyy top shelf anejo, chilled like a mo-fo, and served with a fat lime and salt. Call me a Rosie O'Donnell, I don't care. It's just gross.

And don't get me started on mayo.

That post almost made my vomit.

Those are two of the most disgusting things on the planet.  I am no fan of tequila unless it's wayyy top shelf anejo, chilled like a mo-fo, and served with a fat lime and salt.  Call me a Rosie O'Donnell, I don't care.  It's just gross.

And don't get me started on mayo.

That post almost made my vomit.

1260557[/snapback]

Darin, when I was in college my buddy ordered it for me at the bar. I had never heard of it, and didn't see them make it. It came over, I did the shot, my friend threw his behind his back without drinking it. When that mayo hit my mouth, I literally just sprayed vomit all over the bar. It was by far the nastiest shot that I have EVER seen, done, or heard of. This was the blue ribbon winner for 21st birthdays. If you did your 21 shots and didn't puke, this shot was #22, and your night was over.

I'll only drink Patron, extremely chilled, but I love it. I can't get enough of it.