[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Football Bowl Pick 'em

theeohiostate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs math, anyway. 

Does anyone have quick access to the games played against the spread?  What if I had picked Vegas favorites across the board, so far?  I tried to find the info, but failed.  Who needs the Internet, anyway.

1241810[/snapback]

Based on the info I have, the favorites are 4 - 6, this does not include the New Orleans or GMAC Bowl. Prior to 12/28, no Dog had won a game out right. Of the 4 games on 12/28 and 12/29, the Dog won outright, three times.

the top three teams lost 3 of 4 yesterday and left the door open to the field just about, darin3 was the big mover being the only team to select 3 of 4 correctly.

looks like no one is going to run away with it.

Still updating site now, should be all updated in a bit.

1242714[/snapback]

:D

Good thing I couldn't change picks after all. A TCU win will help me today.

:D

What an incredible game overall and a downright magical performance by VY. I don't advertise it much, but I'm a HUGH Texas fan, and even more so after last night. On top of it all, I am a USC hater. Their program is solid, but the amount of hot air coming from the majority of their fans (and non-football-knowing alums) is ridiculous.

I've been following Texas football for awhile, but really got into them when Ganja Man was there. I knew VY was something special, and he's proving it big time.

I was sweatin' it big time. From the start of the game up until about 3/4 of the way through, it looked like USC was going to win (and the teams not score enough points). I was happy when Texas scored that late TD (not the game-winner), which gave me the win based on points... but was completely elated when VY scrambled that last one in, giving me the outright W and UT a HUGH, HUGH win.

Thanks, y'all!

Other note: Picking the UVA upset ends up being HUGH for me.

Enjoy the offseason...

Congrats, D3!! Some real nice picks.  :D  :D  :D

And you gotta feel good about UT. Enjoy!

Junkyard

1249872[/snapback]

Thanks! :D

Wasn't there a pick you tried to change, but couldn't?

Helps to get that good fortune sometimes...happens with me at the track once in a while.

1249877[/snapback]

Yup, after reading up a little more on LSU and THE U, I was going to switch out LSU for THE U. I'm not sure if it'd matter or not, I may have been tied with TOS and still won on points.

Either way, it was a fun contest! Thanks to TOS and Coffeeman for setting it all up and running it. :D

Yup, after reading up a little more on LSU and THE U, I was going to switch out LSU for THE U.  I'm not sure if it'd matter or not, I may have been tied with TOS and still won on points.

1249922[/snapback]

You would have been tied with TOS and Me, and I would have won on the points. Funny thing is I was reall wishy washy on that game and the Texas Tech game. Had I chose differently on either of them, I would have had you.

You would have been tied with TOS and Me, and I would have won on the points.  Funny thing is I was reall wishy washy on that game and the Texas Tech game.  Had I chose differently on either of them, I would have had you.

1250573[/snapback]

I was in the running, too.... back in early December. Had I changed perhaps a half a dozen picks.... you never know.

j/k. You top few picked with crystal ball accuracy as far as I'm concerned :D

You would have been tied with TOS and Me, and I would have won on the points.  Funny thing is I was reall wishy washy on that game and the Texas Tech game.  Had I chose differently on either of them, I would have had you.

1250573[/snapback]

ahhh, well then... glad we had good rules in place...