[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Bowl Picks - Sign up/Vote

Coffeeman

Please pin this too!

The 3rd Annual "HuddleBowl" is almost upon us. Between theeohiostate and I, we have half a brain and can do it up nice - check out his site in the other thread! Since we have a bit of time, let's quickly resolve some issues. Please reply (=signup) and vote on all the following:

1. Straight up or spread: it's been straight up in the past, but we could do either. The official spreads would be set by Tuesday, 12/6 - don't want to wait any longer. Tie breaker, if necessary (4 winners last year!) could be points spread of the NC game=Rose.

2. Just for Fun or a little $: $10 or $20 (tell me which one you prefer) would make it a bit more interesting. But I'm not willing to turn this into a big money thing over the holidays. I'll be broke enough already...

3. Trophy: If you vote 'yes $' on #2, should it all go to winner or should we get a little trophy? I would collect $ and acquire the trophy, to be engraved with winners info.

Are we missing something? Let us know. This is a democracy...for now....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see its unanimous so far - maybe we can stop the voting now. Looks like we'll pick 'em straight up, $10.75 per entry, with $10/per going to the winner. OK, now we just need Trojans & 'Horns to win Saturday so theeohiostate doesn't have to redo half of his site...

where do we paypal funds?

...........Sarge pm'd me and he is in as well, he will be sending his funds via Frazia'

1186903[/snapback]

I'll set up an account later today. How does Sarge send funds via Frazia - is that a joke?

I'll set up an account later today.  How does Sarge send funds via Frazia - is that a joke?

1186914[/snapback]

He may not have an account with Paypal, so i guess he's going to have DowngoesFrazia send it . No joke, he's in. Said he'll be back posting on the forum after January 4th ...................can't wait ::D

Edited by theeohiostate

I'll set up an account later today.  How does Sarge send funds via Frazia - is that a joke?

1186914[/snapback]

no joke, I'm in again BTW .....& I'll send you sarge's too.

$21.50 then.

to be clear..... my vote is for

straight up

$10

86 the trophy

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

I'll set up an account later today. 

1186914[/snapback]

Sorry for the delay - I should be 'verified' in PayPal by Monday or Tuesday, and I'll post the info then. Straight up picks (no spread), $10.75 per entry and winner takes all the dough...

Sorry for the delay - I should be 'verified' in PayPal by Monday or Tuesday, and I'll post the info then.  Straight up picks (no spread), $10.75 per entry and winner takes all the dough...

1192931[/snapback]

I take it this is the final plan. I do not have a paypal accout, and would rather not get one. Can I mail the money in? If you do not want to post a snail mail address, you can e-mail me at rbmcdonald@jqeng.com