[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Bowl Picks - Sign up/Vote

Coffeeman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting on Coffeman to post the info.

Another question is.............are we limited to 1 entry?

1197922[/snapback]

This is a very good question, and needs to be addresses as soon as possible. Normally in a pool like this multiple entries would be allowed (and encouraged), in this case I think that the prize is secondary and bragging rights are primary. In that case, I say one entry only. However, I am ok with either way, and probably will submit 2 entries if it is allowed.

This is a very good question, and needs to be addresses as soon as possible.  Normally in a pool like this multiple entries would be allowed (and encouraged), in this case I think that the prize is secondary and  bragging rights are primary.  In that case, I say one entry only.  However, I am ok with either way, and probably will submit 2 entries if it is allowed.

1198611[/snapback]

Only 1 Entry per person should be allowed. :D

I think we can accept ALL entries and those that play for the money get the money and the others are in it for bragging rights.

What do you think Coffeeman?

1199807[/snapback]

Ohiost is in the holiday spirit, and that's fine with me too, and I say 1 entry per person. And my PayPal account is FINALLY ready. If you want a 'shot at the pot' (sounds illegal!) send $10.75 to:

coffeeman0866@yahoo.com

NOTE: All entries & $ MUST be received by 11:59pm 12/19, the night before the first bowl.

Check the box on the site if you have paid, so I can make sure PayPal is tracking properly. GOOD LUCK!

my money is sent plus an additional $50 for my wager with rbcmcdonald, me taking USC and giving 6.5 points. Coffee to hold funds and release after winner, deduct for transaction fee of course.

I have provided Coffeeman with the username and password to access the webpage to select your picks once you have paid, confirm with Coffee and get your username and password. Please fill the form and submit only ONCE, if you have any changes with your additional selections then PM me. After you have made your selections and submitted them, you will be directed to a page where you can print out your picks and double check them against my posting them for errors, again PM me for corrections.

I will post your pick VERY PROMPTLY after getting them.

my money is sent plus an additional $50 for my wager with rbcmcdonald, me taking USC and giving 6.5 points. Coffee to hold funds and release after winner, deduct for transaction fee of course.

1201903[/snapback]

My $10.75 is in and my $50, me UT + 6.5