[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zach Thomas

On Wednessday injury report I noticed Zach was questionable, but did not practice that day. Today he is listed as doubtful and has not practiced all week becasue of a bum ankle. Obviously if he plays hes a Best Bet, but its not looking likely he is going to play. Ill post Sunday morning if he is active or inactive.

I'm surprised to see that he's not on the Injury Report at all this week.  I would have expected him to be Questionable at best.

Thoughts?

1199886[/snapback]

As I noted in the Advice Forum, I am also surprise. Additionally, I could have sworn I saw him listed as doubtful. In any case, perhaps check back on NFL.com, here at The Huddle under "Priority News" and the Fins' website.

As I noted in the Advice Forum, I am also surprise.  Additionally, I could have sworn I saw him listed as doubtful.  In any case, perhaps check back on NFL.com, here at The Huddle under "Priority News" and the Fins' website.

1202188[/snapback]

Zach pricticed the last 2 days and is set to start Sunday.

Dan Morgan (also a semi-stud when healthy) was back at practice on Thursday and looks set to start Sunday as well. He's a nice sneaky pick-up if he was dropped....

Zach pricticed the last 2 days and is set to start Sunday.

Dan Morgan (also a semi-stud when healthy) was back at practice on Thursday and looks set to start Sunday as well. He's a nice sneaky pick-up if he was dropped....

1203200[/snapback]

Good call. Pretty quick turnaround for Thomas. Wonder if he sat out as a precaution last week since the Bills didn't appear to pose much of a threat, whereas Thomas will be critical in containing (or at least attempting to contain) LT & Gates ... not like Miami's in the AFC wild card race or anything. Just a strange situation.

As for Morgan, yeah... that guy can't stay healthy. He could be a hugh pick-up if he was dropped.