[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stuffed Chicken...

SuperBalla

is it a whole chicken balla?

1192219[/snapback]

i'm going to assume yes..... here is what i'd do with that one:

5 tablespoons olive oil (3 and 2)

1 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp onion powder

1 tbs paprika

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

2 large lemon, halved

Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken on rack in large roasting pan. Stir 2 tbs of oil and next 5 ingredients in small bowl to form paste.

create a pocket between the skin and muscle. Rub 3 tbs of oil around whole chicken. rub spice paste all over chicken (and in those pockets as well).

Roast chicken 1 hour. Squeeze juice from lemon halves over chicken; place lemon halves inside main cavity. Continue to roast until chicken is cooked through and thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 175°F, about 1 hour longer. Transfer to platter; let stand 15 minutes

edit: this applies to a whole chicken...try this next time.

Edited by Bier Meister

i'm going to assume yes..... here is what i'd do with that one:

5 tablespoons olive oil (3 and 2)

1 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp onion powder

1 tbs paprika

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

2 large lemon, halved

Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken on rack in large roasting pan. Stir 2 tbs of oil and next 5 ingredients in small bowl to form paste.

create a pocket between the skin and muscle.  Rub 3 tbs of oil around whole chicken.  rub spice paste all over chicken (and in those pockets as well).

Roast chicken 1 hour. Squeeze juice from lemon halves over chicken; place lemon halves inside main cavity. Continue to roast until chicken is cooked through and thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 175°F, about 1 hour longer. Transfer to platter; let stand 15 minutes

edit:  this applies to a whole chicken...try this next time.

1192449[/snapback]

:D I have printed this...stuffed chicken is one of our favorites...this sounds great. Thanks!