[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To All the USC Worshipers

rbmcdonald

If the Pac 10 was so bad, then why did UCLA murder your pathetic Sooners? I bet USC wishes they could play the 04' Sooners every week. I will say this... Sooners were darn lucky to not have buckle knees White this year, otherwise you might have been bowl-less.

1255576[/snapback]

Early in the season vs UCLA, if they played today the score would be reversed, also AD didnt play in that game more than a few plays. Regardless, my pathetic Sooners would mop the floor with any Iowa team in the last 100 yrs.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you only play 1 game a yr vs a team worth a Athena, and its yoru bowl game, and you can gameplan the possible National Championship opponent in July, you have somewhat of an advantage dont you think.  the Puke-10 is a joke and the only reason USC was able to go unbeaten for that many games.  had USC played in any other conference and they would be lucky to have half that streak.

1255496[/snapback]

I think I liked it better when I was the #1 Big 12 supporter on the board. The PAC-10 is not a joke, any more than the Big 12 is a joke. If the PAC-10 had been a joke, then the Texas Def would have dominated USC, which they did not. I also think that you plans for an OU resurgence are a bit premature. From what I hear, the issues with that team are not going to be resolved in a year.

Seems as though your the one that needs to do the research, why should i tell ya'?

I guess USC's 37 game winning streak was a joke  :D ...............meant nothing :D ........they sucked ass  :D  Vegas didn't have them favored  :D  All the experts were picking Texas  :D

1255060[/snapback]

That 37 game winning streak did seem to be much of a factor on the field against Texas.

Vegas didn't have them favored  :D  All the experts were picking Texas  :D

1255060[/snapback]

California is bigger than Texas and the Rose Bowl is like a home game for UCLA. With regard to the experts three of the the top four finishers in our bowl pick'em contest picked Texas.

California is bigger than Texas and the Rose Bowl is like a home game for UCLA.  With regard to the experts three of the the top four finishers in our bowl pick'em contest picked Texas.

1256327[/snapback]

In addition ... Vegas doesn't set the line based on whom they believe will win ... but they set the line where they believe it will draw equal bets on both sides of the line ... it has nothing to do with who they believe will win the game.

In addition ... Vegas doesn't set the line based on whom they believe will win ... but they set the line where they believe it will draw equal bets on both sides of the line ... it has nothing to do with who they believe will win the game.

1256338[/snapback]

That is why I said California is bigger than Texas, I should have said has a greater population thus more likely USC supporters/bettors.

When you only play 1 game a yr vs a team worth a Athena, and its yoru bowl game, and you can gameplan the possible National Championship opponent in July, you have somewhat of an advantage dont you think.  the Puke-10 is a joke and the only reason USC was able to go unbeaten for that many games.  had USC played in any other conference and they would be lucky to have half that streak.

1255496[/snapback]

USc would do very well in any conference. Beyond them I completely agree, the Pac-10 is a joke.

1256338[/snapback]

Good info here.

WOW! :D  .... just think how much money you WOULDN'T HAVE if all of us would have taken you up on all those bets!  :D

Well you were were right about one thing, but all of the money I would not have would be the money that USC fans wouldn't pay up.