[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hated-By-Many

I am in the final game and need this victory.  I need to pick two starting WR's from this elite group:

Steve Smith CAR vs. DAL

T.J. Houshmandzadeh CIN vs. BUF

J. Galloway WR TB vs. ATL

My opponent is starting Carson Palmer at QB, so I thought TJ might be a good defensive play, to nullify a score or two, however I am not sure this makes for good strategy, i.e., maybe I should just put the two best players out there.

Which ones to start today?  Thanks.

1234592[/snapback]

You don't bench Steve Smith..CAR is playing very needed games..and they will continue to feed Smith the ball..and when teams try to kick him out of the CAR offense..very few are succesfull..Galloway is in a slump..but at home this week..scoring in 4 out of 5 home games..and 3 100 yard games out of 5..but i still have to say go with Housh..he has been the hot hand lately..and he has a much nicer matchup..should do very well vs BUF..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic