[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Yorkers

MojoMan

A few things Mojo. First of all don't listen to all the hype about Rao's. Don't get me wrong I've never been, however I do know people who have. It's more about "being seen" at Rao's than the food.

There are plenty of really good Italian joints in the city. Head up to Arthur Avenue in the BX if you want good Italian. It's the New Little Italy. Let me know if you want specific info. For now, read this:

This famed Italian eatery only has about eight tables, and you can't get a seat at one of them unless you are "invited" by one of the table's "owners." And don't think that calling up for a reservation years in advance will help; according to insider Michael Ciravolo, "You got a better chance of getting hit in the ass by lightning" than ever getting a seat, even by phone. Sounds a bit shady, huh? That's part of the charm! Want to complain about the process being unfair? Fuggedaboudit.