[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off to the Met tonight

Seattle LawDawg

I would expect nothing less from you.

1233275[/snapback]

I remember very little of dinner. My steak was good. We had a Cotes du Rhone and a bottle of Walter Clore....can't give you any tasting notes on either. Our table was ready about 40 minutes late and we had arrived about 45 minutes early for drinks. That period in the bar with plenty of smoky martinis took care of me.

I remember very little of dinner.  My steak was good.  We had a Cotes du Rhone and a bottle of Walter Clore....can't give you any tasting notes on either.  Our table was ready about 40 minutes late and we had arrived about 45 minutes early for drinks.  That period in the bar with plenty of smoky martinis took care of me.

1233656[/snapback]

And I feel like poop right now.

And I feel like poop right now.

1233662[/snapback]

Couple of things:

1. Martini's are very seductive and you can slurp them down like coke icee's at the local 7-11.

2. Martini's give argueably the worst of all hangovers. Not the standard "I just vomited up a lung and promise to God I will never drink again hangover". But the "If I had the strength and dexterity to load this pistol, and if I could actually hold the gun up, I would blow my brains out right now just to end the suffering hangover".

3. Never drink Martini's on Spring Break at a place called The Button in Ft Lauderdale, I dont care if you are a broke college kid and they are having 4 for 1's.

4. My curriculum vitae on my history of drinking and my genealogy that includes Irish and Cherokee's whose own people considered them drunks, is available upon request.

2.  Martini's give argueably the worst of all hangovers.  Not the standard "I just vomited up a lung and promise to God I will never drink again hangover".  But the "If I had the strength and dexterity to load this pistol, and if I could actually hold the gun up, I would blow my brains out right now just to end the suffering hangover".

1233806[/snapback]

So accurate.