[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Insight Bowl

Junkyard

But it's been so long since my team had a winning season, much less a bowl invitation, that I have to go with Rutgers tonight. They have a ton of talent, and they are young... Who knows what might happen?

Happy Holidays everyone.

Junkyard

Great game... and great showing for Rutgers who will be a strong program in the coming years. I think it makes a big difference having a coach who is committed to staying there for the long haul.

Schiano is a Jersey native and loves the spot he's in. It will be nice to start seeing more of the area talent stay local, instead of ending at Penn St, Pitt, and BC (who recruit New Jersey heavily).

Good Luck... you can probably stick a fork in my bowl picks at the moment. I think they're done!

Junkyard

Junkyard... did you go to Rutgers?

It's great to see the support the school is getting now. I know about 10 friends who went to the game, and they said that the Rutgers fans were very loud, probably just as loud as the ASU fans.

It will be nice seeing the games more crowded next year also.