[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For us low-brow Huddlers.

Puddy

Inspired by the wine drinking guys, I was wondering if there would be any interest in coordinating a similar type of thing with beers.

Could rotate weekly by country or type of beer, etc.

Would need some expertise as far as temperature to drink them at, etc.

Is this ghey?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are funny Puddy

I do not think it is gay at all

I personally prefer the heavy lagers and the darker beers ..normally english / irish ( favorite is Guiness where you can play a full quarter before the Pint is finished being poured since they keep stopping to let the head / foam subside )

you are funny Puddy

I do not think it is gay at all

I personally prefer the heavy lagers and the darker beers ..normally english / irish ( favorite is Guiness where you can play a full quarter before the Pint is finished being poured since they keep stopping to let the head / foam subside )

1239168[/snapback]

When I lived in England, my favorite was Caffreys. You had to wait a good long while before drinking that as well. Its not as dark as guiness, but its a good ale. The stuff they sell in the U.S. in cans is crap. Something about the pump taps in Europe makes all beer that much better.

Good idea.

I tried the 3 stooges beer last week, my step father is a hugh Stooges fan thus he had to buy the beer. I had the Curly not that there is a difference I think. It was pretty good, had a different flavor to it that worked well.

Had one other over there on Christmas but I can't remember what it was called. I'll post it later when I find out.

I might be up for this...can always tell the wife I am expanding my horizons...joining a new club.

as an aside, believe it or not, the best micro-brew I think I have had was in Salt Lake City of all places (3.2 and all!!)...Red Rock Brew Pub...if you are in SLC this winter skiing, it is a must for dinner and brews!

I might be up for this...can always tell the wife I am expanding my horizons...joining a new club.

as an aside, believe it or not, the best micro-brew I think I have had was in Salt Lake City of all places (3.2 and all!!)...Red Rock Brew Pub...if you are in SLC this winter skiing, it is a must for dinner and brews!

1240284[/snapback]

I say we all meet this winter for beers and skiing in Salt lake city. Who is with me?

:D

1241047[/snapback]

We can do all the flavors, discuss the pro's and con's of dip vs. chew. LOL, I'm completely kidding of course. Stuff is NASTY.