[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Playoff Contest

Chris Bruce

(sorry if wrong forum but figured it is close to the FBG Survivor Pool and Playoff Contest that have been posted in the Shark Pool)

FBG vs Huddle Playoff Contest

Current FBG's:

Chris Bruce, Yellowdog, Faust, Bri, The Man With No Name, Challenge Everything, Duke1948, Regis, bradf35, SnakeInTheGrass, rzrback77, pelland, scoobus, SkyRattlers, KnowledgeReignsSupreme, spOOfy, iSnitch, Tiny, Hotwings, Hear-the-Footsteps, cowboys06, Mark Davis, Fiddles, Aussie Cowboy

Current Huddlers:

Dickster, biggamer3, CowboysDiehard, Hated-by-Many, Selly, Donutrun Jellies, DataTom, bigsnell, Pigskin Junkie, DocNiner52

It’s free and ran on MyFantasyLeague. Each week of the playoffs you submit a lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. No transactions allowed, if your player is eliminated or on bye your out of luck. Before the playoffs you must pick a lineup of:

2 QB, 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 DEF

These will be the players you have to choose your starting lineup from. Lineups will be hidden until kickoff. If you want in just let me know and I will set you up a franchise. Also, please send me your 16 players so I can load your roster for you.

Am also posting this on The Huddle to draw entrants from different boards. Good luck.

Scoring

1 pt per 25 yards passing

1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving

6 pts per touchdown pass/rush/rec or punt/kick/fum return

-2 pts per fumble lost or interception

2 pts per 2 pt conversion

3 pts per FG 17-39 yds

4 pts per FG 40-49 yds

5 pts per FG 50+ yds

1 pt per XP

1 pt per sack

3 pts per interception/fum recovery

2 pts per safety

6 pts per def/st TD

0 pts allowed = 10

1-6 = 7

7-14 = 3

15+ = 0

Edited by Chris Bruce

Chris: I am not going to participate and I will tell you why. I dont like Footballgays. I made my first visit over there a few years ago and was shocked to find a bunch of self-righteous uptight dorks. The texture and quality of that board sucks ass. I probably couldnt even say sucks ass over there without one of you hyper-sensitive girls getting your panties all bunched up. A more boring and benign board I have never seen.

Look, The huddle is sort of like Seinfeld with Jerry, Kramer, George, and Elaine. Footballgals is more like those Bizzaro Jerry characters. Probably all nice guys, but no one you would want to hang out with. Dorks, losers, etc. Basically, the chess club of ff sites without any knowledge or feel for the game of football. So, thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to ask you to blow out your anus. No offense Megan Fox bag, but go back over to the girls club with the other cheese diks...

:D

I mainly frequent the board to find members if needed for a league I run or contests like this. Other than that I am primarily there for the Draft Dominator.

Huddle, FBG, it doesn't make a difference to me, just figured maybe the competition between the two would help to draw more people into the contest which apparantely has worked as we are 8 away from being full.

Edited by Chris Bruce

I run a contest almost identical to this - $10 entry - pays three spots 50% to the winner, 30% to 2nd, 20% to 3rd. Sorry to jump on your post with competing info, but I'd like people to join the one I run, maybe both.

I do everything manually. PM me.

Had the same idea cunning of having a $10 entry fee but wanted to test out the MFL site and first time running a postseason contest so testing with the free waters this season.

As for doing everything manually, easily suggest MFL playoff contest, simple to setup plus the postseason contest is free to run there. :D

Had the same idea cunning of having a $10 entry fee but wanted to test out the MFL site and first time running a postseason contest so testing with the free waters this season.

As for doing everything manually, easily suggest MFL playoff contest, simple to setup plus the postseason contest is free to run there. :D

1249471[/snapback]

I hear ya - I've done mine now for like 4 yrs. Doesn't ever get to be a big contest -really just something more to do since I can't seem to let go :D - and wives, non-fantasy players get involved as well since they only have to decide once.

Edited by Cunning Runt