[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you haters ....

theprofessor

I have nothing against the PAC-10, but really now, get a PAC-10 basketball tournament at the end of the year, as that is my only complaint about the conf, but then again the ACC started the conf tourney thing, and maybe I'm just a little biased about it.

1242898[/snapback]

You solidify my point about the East Coast not knowing what goes on with the "right" coast. The Pac-10 does have a season ending b-ball tourney. Hello?

Pac-10 has been favored in every game.  Get real, they always get a team ranked 1 or 2 spots lower in their conference in the bowl, outside of the Rose.  OU was the 3rd best in the big 12, and had 4 loses and they smacked Oregon around.

1246114[/snapback]

Smacked Oregon around? :doah: :D What game were you watching. Oregon was playing them even .... with their #1 QB sitting on the sidelines on crutches! Wake the F--- Up!! :D

Their #1 QB is Athena.  Its like OUs #1 Qb to start the year.  OU killed that fool last yr, and he would be a sitting duck back there this yr. 

The best of the Puke-10 beaten by the best of the Big 12.  Nuff Said....

1248841[/snapback]

You're a :D - Kellen Clemens is a stud QB and would have been the difference in the game, whick OU sneaked by. Don't speak about what you don't know. Megan Fox bag ....