[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where to Party in LA?

Droobie42

Well we're leaving tempe right now, and the fiesta bowl was amazing! I was just wondering if you guys knew where the students usually go/are going to be? OR where are some good places to go in downtown LA tonight to party it up. The longhorn bash is like 35 bucks and is more of a get together it appears, and I wanna be partying with the other longhorns. Any help would be much appreciated you LA guys. Adios!

Well we're leaving tempe right now, and the fiesta bowl was amazing! I was just wondering if you guys knew where the students usually go/are going to be? OR where are some good places to go in downtown LA tonight to party it up. The longhorn bash is like 35 bucks and is more of a get together it appears, and I wanna be partying with the other longhorns. Any help would be much appreciated you LA guys. Adios!

1245859[/snapback]

Downtown LA? LA has very few downtown options. The downtown is a business district almost exclusively. You're already in Pasadena for the Rose Bowl, I'm guessing... just stay there. Downtown Pasadena has plenty of partying options. Check out Twin Palms for some great people watching and drinks. Then, just mosey around old Pasadena: http://www.oldpasadena.com/

The age range will vary, but that's probably your best bet, especially since the Rose Bowl is just down the street.

If you want college-age folk, you should head to Westwood (where UCLA is), but I'm not sure how many Longhorn (or Trojan) backers would be there given the situation.

Other options would include Hollywood, Santa Monica (Third Street Promanade) or the Beaches (Manhattan, Redondo, Hermosa).

Have fun, and HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!