[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3rd ranked team?

bigrocks

We don't know if PSU can hang with USC or Texas because they didn't play. I know PSU has a better defense than them, but I'm not sure if that would matter. I do know that Ohio State can hang with Texas because we saw that, and there d didn't look as helpless against Vince Young as USC did. Anyone who doesn't agree with that, doesn't know much about football. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't know why you are even bashing on Penn State. All they did was win there conference and then win there bowl game. Why all the hatred? Did they do something to you as a child? And anyone proclaiming that the Big Ten isn't an exciting brand of football, being a fan of Alabama, who played in probably the most boring bowl game of the slate this year, is clearly on something. Maybe you missed that thriller vs Georgia earlier this year. Lotta points scored in that one.

I live in Colorado but went to school in Tuscaloosa... not too many NFL busts from Alabama that I can recall.

1248551[/snapback]

To be a bust, wouldn't you have to be drafted pretty high? So that eliminates alyone from 'Bama in the last 10 years, :D but going back a little further, there were some, all schools have them...

Antonio Langham

Sherman Williams

Kevin Lee

David Palmer

John Copeland

Eric Curry

Kieth McCants

edited for spelling

Edited by Bring Back Pat!!!

To be a bust, wouldn't you have to be drafted pretty high? So that eliminates alyone from 'Bama in the last 10 years, :D  but going back a little further, there were some, all schools have them...

Antonio Langham

Sherman Williams

Kevin Lee

David Palmer

John Copeland

Eric Curry

Kieth McCants

edited for spelling

1255682[/snapback]

Yeah, that Shaun Alexander guy - what a bust...

I would agree with Langham, Copeland, and Curry as busts as they were fairly high draft picks and looked solid. The other guys were projects with some possible upside.

Yeah, that Shaun Alexander guy - what a bust...

I would agree with Langham, Copeland, and Curry as busts as they were fairly high draft picks and looked solid.  The other guys were projects with some possible upside.

1255941[/snapback]

You didn't mention the list of players that panned out. Alex would certainly be number one, with Samuels a close number two. Same year I believe(2000), along with Cornelius Griffin. Actually been pretty impressive lately, considering the program hasn't been the most prominant; Justin Smiley, Antwan Odom, Saleem Rasheed, Jason McAddley. Guys that made at least an impact even though they weren't drafted the highest.