[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC fans

polksalet

Anyone Knocking Usc, is a complete joke, what that program did the past 3 years

is truely amazing. Congrats to all the Bcs winners, hopefully my program can get back on track, it was a hard year to swallow to say the least.

Hey at least OU, OSU and texas could win an outright undisputed title.  Too bad SC couldnt get one of those.  :D

1249318[/snapback]

Um... 2004 was an outright title, as they were #1 in both polls, despite Auburn also being an undefeated team. Sarge.... please start getting facts straight. Take a smart pill.

Hey at least OU, OSU and texas could win an outright undisputed title.  Too bad SC couldnt get one of those.  :D

1249318[/snapback]

In my mind, none of these teams won an outright title, and that includes every team that finish Number 1. Until theres a playoff, theres really no true Champion.

The best we can go by, is number of wins and the so called title given, by the current system. There will always be, this conference is better, and this schedule

etc...

I love how the BCS proponents say... well the BCS got it right. No, the results of the season happened, and there just happened to be only 2 undefeated teams instead of 3. I say lets throw the BCS in all the other sports. Seattle vs Indianapolis right now, forget about the playoffs. Whoever is #1 and #2 in NCAA Basketball play in one game... forget about the tournament. Next year in baseball, just have the 2 teams with the best records go at it for the world series.