[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Heisman Vote was tomorrow

Sgt. Ryan

Would Bush still win it?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would Bush still win it?

• Yes
    • no

Young=NFL BUST

Bush=NFL Stud

Easy choice really, give the Heisman to Young, all the future glory will be Bush's easy.

1249221[/snapback]

Bush league, what does future success have to do with the Heisman this yr in College football. Before I thought you were biased, now you proved to be just ignorant. BTW, AP for heisman in 2006.

nope.  which sort of begs the question...why do they have to vote before the season is over?  why should the biggest game of the year not count?  with the season officially over and done, just about anybody will look back and say vince young was college football's player of the year.

1249351[/snapback]

After that game it would go to Young for sure.

Who cares?? it is a regular season award- End of story. Same with the NBA, NFL, NCAA hoops- regular season award. I think they all should be after the title game???

VY gets a National Title- as for the NFL- VY and White helped their stock for sure- but it is one game- relax. Bush will still go #1, White looks to be a good NFL back- and VY is a sick athlete that will need time and polishing to be a good NFL QB.

Who cares?? it is a regular season award- End of story.  Same with the NBA,  NFL, NCAA hoops- regular season award. I think they all should be after the title game???

VY gets a National Title-  as for the NFL-  VY and White helped their stock for sure- but it is one game- relax. Bush will still go #1, White looks to be a good NFL back- and VY is a sick athlete that will need time and polishing to be a good NFL QB.

1249414[/snapback]

Bush shouldnt go #1. In fact I would rather have Carnell Williams than Bush. And carnell went #5 last yr. Bush going 1 is going to be a huge mistake.

Bush shouldnt go #1.  In fact I would rather have Carnell Williams than Bush. And carnell went #5 last yr.  Bush going 1 is going to be a huge mistake.

1249423[/snapback]

Agreed. Bush is too fragile anyway to be a successful NFL RB.

Bush shouldnt go #1.  In fact I would rather have Carnell Williams than Bush. And carnell went #5 last yr.  Bush going 1 is going to be a huge mistake.

1249423[/snapback]

if i were any NFL team i would be salivating at the idea of adding someone like bush to my team. that said, there are still a lot of question marks with him. i don't think i could take him 1 overall. too much chance he ends up like a desmond howard or peter warrick...a phenomenal college player whose skill set just doesn't completely mesh with the pro game. i'd jump at the idea of taking bush anywhere after the first 3 or 4 picks. the best player in this draft is either young or leinart, probably young. but at the same time it's hard to see houston going any direction other than bush. i'd love to see them make one helluva ballsy move by drafting VY #1 and then trading carr, but i don't think it happens.