[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerseys for game day?

PantherDave

Mrs. PD got me an official NFL Reebok jersey for Christmas, and I wore it for the first time last weekend for the Atlanta game. It is the first I've ever owned, and it's pretty cool, but the only bummer was she wanted to get "PantherDave" across the name patch, but they said it was "1" letter to many :D . So, I was wondering who has'em and wears for gameday? Peace-PD.

I have alot of Niner spamshirts of former players....really isnt anyone I would want to invest in a jersey in of former players...so usually I jst decide if I am in a Montana, Rice, Young, or Garcia mood on Sunday mornings (usually, I have to go with Joe!)

That said, this off season I am going to get a personalized authentice jersey from NFL.com...with player movement nowadays, it sucks to invest in a jersey of a guy and have him not be there two or three years later...will be a good way to spend my fantasy football winnings :D:D:D

I often wore a Favre jersey.

BTW, what do you do if you want Houshmanzedah, as that would be too many letters?

1254147[/snapback]

Funny you should say that because(Mrs. PD is an NFL fan as well) it's the palyer Mrs. PD said,"It's less letters than Houshmanzedah", of course thay didn't have an answer for that one.

Edited by PantherDave

I am interested to see how this thread goes.

Among my homeys, we only consider it acceptable for chicks and boys to wear NFL spamshirts with real player names on them.

EDIT: After seeing more responses, I have not been convinced to change from my original position.

"PantherDave" on a jersey...kinda OK.

"Your actual name"...super ghey.

"Ron Mexico" (yeah, I know the NFL put an end to that)...cool.

A real NFL player...ghey.

Edited by MojoMan

I hate when guys put their real names on spamshirts.

That is for chicks and little boys.

Edited by NSab

The Ravens are undefeated when I wear the black Ed Reed jersey that my brother got me this past season.

1254190[/snapback]

So you didn't wear it often this year ? :D Perhaps you should wear it more often dumba$$ !!!! :D

P.S. Ed Reed is very good. He is clearly the 2nd best Safety in the AFC North. :D

Hear are the current player spamshirts that I have:

Home: Roethlisberger, Porter, Miller, Bettis, Staley

Away: Farrior, Ward

I pick the jersey either on feel, or if I need a little extra from somebody for Fantasy football playoffs. Today, I am wearing the Ward Road jersey because the Steelers are on the road, and I have Ward in my Playoff League.

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!! :D

:D

Steelers :D

:D

My Favorites, Jerome Brown and Reggie throwbacks, B-Dawk, Trotter.

Guest caucasian

Here's my list.

1. Julius Peppers

2. Daunte Culpepper

3. John Abraham (#94)

4. Jerry Porter

5. Jerry Rice (2 OAK Home&Away)

6. Jerry Rice (SF)

7. Jake Plummer (Ariz)

8. Brian Westbrook

9. Brett Favre

10. Preist Holmes

11. Michael Vick

12. Herman Moore

13. Tiki Barber

14. Warren Sapp (Tbay)

15. Charles Woodson

16. Shaun Alexander

17. Ray Lewis

18. Ricky Williams

19. Steve McNair

1254175[/snapback]

Well it goes down to the "my money" thing, you do with yours as you will, and I'll spend mine the way I see fit, plus PD is my nickname, and that's what I wanted-not my last name.

Here's my list.

1. Julius Peppers

2. Daunte Culpepper

3. John Abraham (#94)

4. Jerry Porter

5. Jerry Rice (2 OAK Home&Away)

6. Jerry Rice (SF)

7. Jake Plummer (Ariz)

8. Brian Westbrook

9. Brett Favre

10. Preist Holmes

11. Michael Vick

12. Herman Moore

13. Tiki Barber

14. Warren Sapp (Tbay)

15. Charles Woodson

16. Shaun Alexander

17. Ray Lewis

18. Ricky Williams

19. Steve McNair

1254448[/snapback]

If you're over the age of 15, you're either Michael Jackson (a child at heart) or ghey.

PSU Lions can verify this but I'm a proud owner of a Jake Delhomme Reebok Jersey.  I wear my Reebok Jake Delhomme jersey every day that my Panthers are playing.  Go Panthers!!!

1254541[/snapback]

i dont have any spamshirts, but i have a CAR shirt, that i wear everytime they play as well. I only wash it after they lose. So far, every loss this season was when i took a shower and left the house during the game, so that has ceased on game day until after the SB :D

i dont have any spamshirts, but i have a CAR shirt, that i wear everytime they play as well. I only wash it after they lose. So far, every loss this season was when i took a shower and left the house during the game, so that has ceased on game day until after the SB :D

1254545[/snapback]

A superstitous Panthers fan, sounds like someone I know. :D

1254175[/snapback]

Yeah, because having another grown mans name on your shirt is much cooler. :D

I actually have my name and the my old high school jersey number on mine. It is also the number that Texans punter Chad Stanley wears #7. Oddly enough I used to play football against Stanley in high school (he played for our school rivals). I did talk to him one time at a Texans game and after I walked off I thought to myself "I hope he doesnt think I am wearing #7 for him" :D