[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Young Going Pro

rbmcdonald

That'll make my Bucks the pre-season #1.

:D

MUCH!!!!!!  Easier task for beating the Longhorns in September now.

OU shold be the favorite for the Big 12 now as Texas will be lucky to be a pre-season top 15.

1254764[/snapback]

They've still got an awesome defense, a stable of strong runningbacks, and McCoy is no clown. UT is 6-8 in the rankings at the start.

1254764[/snapback]

One thing is for sure, it will certainly make it easier to win more money from you. It is so much fun to win money from a sore loser.

One thing is for sure, it will certainly make it easier to win more money from you.  It is so much fun to win money from a sore loser.

1254922[/snapback]

Sore loser....Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are you talking about :D

Edited by theeohiostate

OU shold be the favorite for the Big 12 now as Texas will be lucky to be a pre-season top 15.

1254764[/snapback]

Losing all 3 LBs, several OL, and Holmes, this team may start #1, but certainly wont end up #1. Id love to see OU finally play OSU. Even with such a young team, the Sooners would take out Ginn like texas, and keep Smith in the pocket to make him beat them with his arm., like they did with Vince the last 3 years. Without a compliment WR on the other side, OU wins this game going away.

Losing all 3 LBs, several OL, and Holmes, this team may start #1, but certainly wont end up #1.  Id love to see OU finally play OSU.  Even with such a young team, the Sooners would take out Ginn like texas, and keep Smith in the pocket to make him beat them with his arm., like they did with Vince the last 3 years.  Without a compliment WR on the other side, OU wins this game going away.

1255175[/snapback]

OU really doesn't have the speed to play with the Bucks, it may be close for a few quarters, but the great speed of the Bucks would wear down the Sooners for an easy win.

Losing all 3 LBs, several OL, and Holmes, this team may start #1, but certainly wont end up #1.  Id love to see OU finally play OSU.  Even with such a young team, the Sooners would take out Ginn like texas, and keep Smith in the pocket to make him beat them with his arm., like they did with Vince the last 3 years.  Without a compliment WR on the other side, OU wins this game going away.

1255175[/snapback]

LOL Sarge thank you for coming back. You are hilarious.

OU really doesn't have the speed to play with the Bucks, it may be close for a few quarters, but the great speed of the Bucks would wear down the Sooners for an easy win.

1255350[/snapback]

OU has the fastest LBs in the country to stop Smith and quite possibly the fastest defense for that matter, and without Holmes on the other side, Ginn is in for a long yr. The better question is who is going to cover those 3 freshman Wrs who are loaded with speed, and then stay into take on AP. I see this as a mismatch on so many levels, and I hope like hell it happens.

LOL  Sarge thank you for coming back. You are hilarious.

1255352[/snapback]

So is the Iowa program. See at least my team is in the mix almost every yr, when this yr was suppose to be Iowas, and they ended the season unranked. Must suck to have nothing ever to look forward too.

And I know your glad Im back, gives someone like you something to do.

OU has the fastest LBs in the country to stop Smith and quite possibly the fastest defense for that matter, and without Holmes on the other side, Ginn is in for a long yr. The better question is who is going to cover those 3 freshman Wrs who are loaded with speed, and then stay into take on AP. I see this as a mismatch on so many levels, and I hope like hell it happens.

1255484[/snapback]

[/quote

AP would be stiffled against the speed of the OSU D.

Ginn would run amuck against the secondary of OU. Smith is a monster when playing well and would have his way on an average day.

So is the Iowa program.  See at least my team is in the mix almost every yr, when this yr was suppose to be Iowas, and they ended the season unranked.  Must suck to have nothing ever to look forward too.

And I know your glad Im back, gives someone like you something to do.

1255490[/snapback]

Yeah except I never denied Oklahoma's history and accomplishments. Yet you want to run every team down. At least my team doesn't just lay down when faced with adversity like yours did in the 2005 Orange Bowl. I also don't have to sit here and make phony excuses when my team loses. Nor do I make absurd claims that they are better than the team that just hung 50 + points on them. Sarge, please, I ask you once again, and I truly mean this... take a smart pill. Learn something about the game. And as a person, I don't give myself a little cop out, and say "well if my team loses I wont come on and eat my crow because deep down I'm nothing but a yellow belly coward. I'll just leave for a year." LMAO I still can't get over that one. And btw, your Sooners aren't that good, and won't be next year either. Cotton Bowl at best for them. Bank on it.

Yeah except I never denied Oklahoma's history and accomplishments. Yet you want to run every team down. At least my team doesn't just lay down when faced with adversity like yours did in the 2005 Orange Bowl. I also don't have to sit here and make phony excuses when my team loses. Nor do I make absurd claims that they are better than the team that just hung 50 + points on them. Sarge, please, I ask you once again, and I truly mean this... take a smart pill. Learn something about the game. And as a person, I don't give myself a little cop out, and say "well if my team loses I wont come on and eat my crow because deep down I'm nothing but a yellow belly coward. I'll just leave for a year." LMAO I still can't get over that one. And btw, your Sooners aren't that good, and won't be next year either. Cotton Bowl at best for them. Bank on it.

1255575[/snapback]

Big 12 Champs get a BCS bowl, and an undefeated Sooner team gets the Fiesta Bowl.

I really felt sorry for Young when he announced he was comming out. At the press conference he looked like he had just lost his best friend. It says a lot about the Texas program, that it was that hard to come out even when he knows he is going to go learn under his mentor McNair, and will be rich as hell. It also says alot about that loyalty the kid has, that it was that hard to make a decision that is so clear to most Texas fans. I have nothing but admiration for the kid. Oh, and I think I'll be trying to pick up Ben Troupe in every Dynasty league I'm in now.