[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Young Going Pro

rbmcdonald

It takes more than 1 year to resolve O-line issues like they have at OU, believe me I lived through it.

1255667[/snapback]

In college football, an Ol can come together in 1 yr.  Ever heard of Juco transfers.

1256185[/snapback]

While I hope it takes OU longer than a year, Sarge is right, and thank goodness as Texas will be loosing two to three to the draft this year.

I really felt sorry for Young when he announced he was comming out. At the press conference he looked like he had just lost his best friend.

Yea...I really felt sorry for him too! You could almost see the dollar signs dripping from his eyes as he wept! :D Seriously though, I know you guys hate to loose him, I know I would! I think he will be an awesome QB in the NFL, and if I hear one more person compare him to M.Vick, I'm gonna scream! This guy is a much better QB already than Vick ever will be! I just hope whoever lands him, doesn't start screwing with his delivery, like your coach said, "just let him be who he is , and stop screwing with his mechanics".

I wish he would play against OSU and then go pro.

1257574[/snapback]

I hope that OSU assumes that UT does not have a chance without him. The Texas Defense could be better next year. The offense will be better at all of the skill positions (except of course QB), and the O-line should be just as good. The OSU defense could very well be vulnerable to a power running game and possession passing game, which Texas can have even with an unproven Freshman QB (notice I said CAN).

I think beating OSU with a Freshman QB, might be almost as much fun as beating them in the Shoe.

I hope that OSU assumes that UT does not have a chance without him.  The Texas Defense could be better next year.  The offense will be better at all of the skill positions (except of course QB), and the O-line should be just as good.  The OSU defense could very well be vulnerable to a power running game and possession passing game, which Texas can have even with an unproven Freshman QB (notice I said CAN).

I think beating OSU with a Freshman QB, might be almost as much fun as beating them in the Shoe.

1258841[/snapback]

Losing Rod Wright, Aaron Harris, Huff and Griffin, How the hell can this unti be better next yr. Not going to happen.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan