[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is John Galt

Sgt. Ryan

LMAO,  I suppose the NFL should only allow division winners in the playoffs, as if you cant win yoru division, you do not deserve to be Super Bowl Champs.  Blah Blah Blah.  The best 2 teams played on the field and LSU won.  USC couldnt beat a 1 man team in Vince Young in their best team of the last 4 yrs.  So dont give me USC deserved anything.  USC beat the Big 10 Champ, Michigan, which was a complete joke, where Michigan showed no heart, and were not playing for a NC.  The 2 teams playing for the title duked it out, and LSU won.  As painful is that is to say.  LSU was the National Champion.  USC simply isnt that good, they beat an OU team that beat itself, and they took advantage of every gift given to them.  that is the only meaningful game they have won in the last 3 seasons, and they have 1 NC to show for it.  SC is the most over-rated over hyped team of all time, and a 1 man team Texas beat em.  End of story.

1263991[/snapback]

All I can say is you haven't got a clue. Isn't there a forum on womens volleyball you can enter? SC over-rated? You're a BIGGER joke than I thought you were! :D Did you really say that OU beat themselves? :D OMFG .... CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE BAN THIS LOOOOSER FROM THE BOARDS??

All I can say is you haven't got a clue. Isn't there a forum on womens volleyball you can enter? SC over-rated? You're a BIGGER joke than I thought you were!  :D Did you really say that OU beat themselves?  :D OMFG .... CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE BAN THIS LOOOOSER FROM THE BOARDS??

1272424[/snapback]

Come on, if they banned everyone who doesn't have a clue, I'd be the only one left.