[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great pic from the Rose Bowl

rajncajn

I am guessing that you are relatively young.  One thing that you learn as you get older, is that looks will fade overtime, but stupid will last for f***ing ever.

1260393[/snapback]

Codwagon is borderline retarded. Give him a break.

Edited by darin3

The darn Pic is gone.

1261361[/snapback]

OK, there is something just wrong with that. The powers that be let the crap that spews out of some of the posters mouth on this board stand (like Poksalet saying that all UT fans are "mexicans"), but it automatically changes d*mn to darn. To darn funny.

OK, there is something just wrong with that.  The powers that be let the crap that spews out of some of the posters mouth on this board stand (like Poksalet saying that all UT fans are "mexicans"), but it automatically changes d*mn to darn.  To darn funny.

1261368[/snapback]

Liar, I never said that.

Liar, I never said that.

1262462[/snapback]

I really do not think that liar is appropriate in this instance. I was merely paraphrasing for the sake of brevity, since it was not the primary thought of the post. However, since we all know how important the proper use of the English language is to you, I will insert two exact quotes here.

QUOTE(polksalet @ 9/24/05 02:29pm)

Sorry Perch, I should have pointed out that you are a conservative from East Texas cheering for a bunch of queers from central Texas. Out of curiosity are you a Mexican? Nearly all of the sips orange wearers here have relatives named Ortega.

QUOTE(polksalet @ 12/30/05 1:14pm)

I hope your queer mexicans come through or I am going to have to pay out a couple hundred bucks.

Edited by rbmcdonald

Paraphrase = lying??

Ok, since English is not you native tongue, what I said was that while not all TU fans are mexican, all mexicans in Texas are obviously TU fans.

1262992[/snapback]

Since we now have two exact quotes, it would appear that we have resolved this issue. However, it somewhat obscures the original comment.

OK, there is something just wrong with that.  The powers that be let the crap that spews out of some of the posters mouth on this board stand (like Poksalet saying that all UT fans are "mexicans"), but it automatically changes d*mn to darn.  To darn funny.

1261368[/snapback]

Not to interfere with your argument with Polk, but the "powers that be" had nothing to do with removing the pic. It was removed by whoever was hosting the site that had the picture on it.

Not to interfere with your argument with Polk, but the "powers that be" had nothing to do with removing the pic. It was removed by whoever was hosting the site that had the picture on it.

1263149[/snapback]

I do not care who removed it, it is obviously a conspiracy, and one does not argue with Polk. You simply try to make rational statements, until one of two things happens:

1) Polk moves on to some interesting tidbit he found on the internet (the definition of interesting being what would make your average 7th grade boy giggle) or 2) You get tired of beating your head against the wall. :D

Paraphrase = lying??

Ok, since English is not you native tongue, what I said was that while not all TU fans are mexican, all mexicans in Texas are obviously TU fans.

1262992[/snapback]

:D Not true. Both me and several members of my family are Texas Tech fans.

:D Not true.  Both me and several members of my family are Texas Tech fans.

1263661[/snapback]

Do not waste your time with Polk, he only sees what he wants to see and I do not think that he will every see anything else. It was totaly lost on him that my point was the many of his comments, such as the use of the word "mexican", when refering to any and all hispanics, or in fact any discussion at all relating race to college football fan loyalty have a much great chance of offending someone, than the use of the word d*mn.

Do not waste your time with Polk, he only sees what he wants to see and I do not think that he will every see anything else.  It was totaly lost on him that my point was the many of his comments, such as the use of the word "mexican", when refering to any and all hispanics, or in fact any discussion at all relating race to college football fan loyalty have a much great chance of offending someone, than the use of the word d*mn.

1264046[/snapback]

Nah, Polks all good. Plus I can't say too much about him, he often works in the city I live in. :D:D

Do not waste your time with Polk, he only sees what he wants to see and I do not think that he will every see anything else.  It was totaly lost on him that my point was the many of his comments, such as the use of the word "mexican", when refering to any and all hispanics, or in fact any discussion at all relating race to college football fan loyalty have a much great chance of offending someone, than the use of the word d*mn.

1264046[/snapback]

Who are you to question the greatness of Polk. Go hump a sheep and go back to where you came from. We have enough Big 12 homers here stinking up the board, the last thing we need is a POS like you running your mouth as well. :D