[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

URLACHERisGOD

I think Im done with this post.

1308526[/snapback]

Just it is hard to refute facts.

Besides, I didn't come hear to debate with you, I came on this thread to see where UiG went. He talked plenty of smack about the Bears vaunted D taking care of the Panthers, yet, after the game he doesn't show up to take his medicine. :D

You are the one that started this worthless arguement, when you hi-jacked this thead. You also have a problem as you always need to have the last word of any arguement so you can call yourself the victor. So here is a personal challenge for you?

Can you NOT post on this thread again?? :D:D

I will give call you the winner of this arguement, since my football intellect can never be matched by yours :D AND the Sooners and the Cowboys are far superior to my Nittany Lions and the Panthers, so I give up and cry UNCLE!

• 3 weeks later...
He dissappeared again after his Bears got beat by the Panthers in the playoffs.

He spews about how great his team is and how the Bears D would shut us down just like in November, but when I call him out for a slice of humble pie, he goes MIA.

Bears fans dissappear

If you want to dish out the smack, you need to be around to take it when your team lets you down.  Both tbimm and UiG have lost my respect on the boards here.  :D

1303062[/snapback]

Not sure how I got lumped into that one PSU? I dont remember leaving this place for more than a day or 2 for as long as i've been a member. I remember :D after the Bears got beaten by your panthers. If I dont have your respect thats a shame but i'm sure my life will go on as it always has. I'm sorry I didnt catch this post earlier so I could tell you to blow it out your a$$! :D