[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many drinks...

Brewer

How many drinks do you have on a typical Friday night?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many drinks do you have on a typical Friday night?

• zero, I don't drink
    • None, I only drink in the morning.
    • 1 - 2
    • 3 - 4
    • 5 - 6
    • 7 - 8
    • 9 - 10
    • 11 - 12
    • 13 - 14
    • 15 - 16
    • Twiley, vote here

I'm a lush, I'll admit it. Then again, I wasn't a partier in high school so I'm just making up for lost time. :D

I don't go out on Friday nights much, but when I do, it's usually like 7-8 drinks. Maybe more.

I do, however, go out on most Wednesday nights, and I go for mine! :D

Oh, and as a completely unrelated side note, I feel like Beavis and bad person in that "No Laughing" episode where their principal tells them they can't laugh in class for an entire day. Just so happens that one of their teachers has "human sexuality" on the list of topics that day. So you can imagine B & B trying to hold in their laughter. Well, I've been doing something similar today in trying to keep below my big 12k milestone post. I still need to do a few things before posting it. So, I'm sure you are all waiting with baited breath for it to come out, so I'll be doing it in a few hours. :D

:D

P.S. Oh, and :D to the Twiley Option

Last Saturday (during our playoff draft), I started around one with a tall vodka and red bull.

I proceeded to finish off an entire 12 pack by the time the Jax-NE game had ended. And I felt that I should have been more buzzed.

That's not good.

Voted 5 to 6 but I don't drink every Friday, however I do drink every Monday because of bowling and the answer would still be the same. I think that number is normal for me except for last Saturday :D I think I'm still feeling that one :doah: And by the way the Twiley option is awesome :D

At home 5-6... If I am out with the guys with a DD over 10. My problem is that I mix my alcohols. Usually start with Bombay Saphire as a martini or G and T then maybe a few beers and a glass or two of wine. Then shots and mixers after dinner. It's always a good excuse to lay around and watch football the next day!

believe it or not I rarely drink at all...the wife and I popped the cork on a bottle of champagne on New Years Eve and basically both just had half a glass of it...back in the day I drank a few to many....

I know my user name is very decieving

For me and MrsPD it's Thur, Fri and Sat, as we think we were conditioned in college, as Thursday night was the night to drink and socalize, since many people went home on the weekends. I'll have 3-4 on Thurs night, and the most on Fri night at home, we usually have the babysitter over on Sat night, so I don't get to slamed-maybe three with dinner while were out.

OK, so this poll makes me think a little bit. I normally have over a dozen drinks on any given night that I go out. Usually start with around 8 shots before I go out, hit the bar, immediately get a shot and a drink. :D