[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

coffeman

theeohiostate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I beleive this is worth $50.  OPbviously, if Coffee pays up I have to accept, but I am thinking that I will not accept the double $50.  Seeing that your Sigline Offer was made in public.  :D

1270938[/snapback]

Come on now, what's the paypal address so i can be done with this :D Having to beg someone to take my money is an odd thing indeed.

Come on now, what's the paypal address so i can be done with this :D Having to beg someone to take my money is an odd thing indeed.

1275013[/snapback]

Fine, have it your way. you already have it somewhere.

rbmcdonald@alumni.utexas.net

I still like the sigline.

To show you what kind of guy I am, I will even give you a chance to win your money back. UT / OSU on 09/09/06 for $50, at whatever line is in the USA Today on 09-08-05. You pick whatever team you want ( I will give you until 05/13/2006 to make your pick), and I will take the other side. Can’t be fairer than that. I suggest that this time, we do not worry about having someone hold the funds. Getting stiffed out of $50 in winnings, is much better than getting stiffed out of $50 winnings, and losing another $50 on top.

Fine, have it your way. you already have it somewhere.

rbmcdonald@alumni.utexas.net

I still like the sigline.

To show you what kind of guy I am, I will even give you a chance to win your money back. UT / OSU on 09/09/06 for $50, at whatever line is in the USA Today on 09-08-05.  You pick whatever team you want ( I will give you until 05/13/2006 to make your pick), and I will take the other side.  Can’t be fairer than that.  I suggest that this time, we do not worry about having someone hold the funds.  Getting stiffed out of $50 in winnings, is much better than getting stiffed out of $50 winnings, and losing another $50 on top.

1275281[/snapback]

sent, we'll talk about that game next season.

YES, I'm back and I'm SORRY about the delay. No, I did not run off with the $$ - it wasn't enough to even get me to TJ anyway...

Most of the debts are paid and the balance will be paid within the next couple of days once a couple things clear the paypal account. I pm'ed the affected folks with details already, but let's just say I haven't had time to scratch my a-s-s much less take care of other personal business for the last 2 weeks, due to a special work project with obscene deadlines.

I will change my sigline within the next few minutes also - I am not a welcher. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few hours of online traffic school to get done before Pasadena's finest and the DMV conspire to wreck my driving record and send my insurance rates thru the friggin roof...

YES, I'm back and I'm SORRY about the delay.  No, I did not run off with the $$ - it wasn't enough to even get me to TJ anyway...

Most of the debts are paid and the balance will be paid within the next couple of days once a couple things clear the paypal account.  I pm'ed the affected folks with details already, but let's just say I haven't had time to scratch my a-s-s much less take care of other personal business for the last 2 weeks, due to a special work project with obscene deadlines.

I will change my sigline within the next few minutes also - I am not a welcher.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few hours of online traffic school to get done before Pasadena's finest and the DMV conspire to wreck my driving record and send my insurance rates thru the friggin roof...

1277172[/snapback]

As far as I am concerned this issue is resolved, and I have no doubts about the sigline. I look forward to seeing it. I really do like it. Mostly I am glad that you are ok. After reading some of the crap that spews out on this board, noting really fazes me.

By the way, paypal really does blow. Firepay is much better; it caters to gamblers, who really do not like to wait.

YES, I'm back and I'm SORRY about the delay.  No, I did not run off with the $$ - it wasn't enough to even get me to TJ anyway...

Most of the debts are paid and the balance will be paid within the next couple of days once a couple things clear the paypal account.  I pm'ed the affected folks with details already, but let's just say I haven't had time to scratch my a-s-s much less take care of other personal business for the last 2 weeks, due to a special work project with obscene deadlines.

I will change my sigline within the next few minutes also - I am not a welcher.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few hours of online traffic school to get done before Pasadena's finest and the DMV conspire to wreck my driving record and send my insurance rates thru the friggin roof...

1277172[/snapback]

:D

Glad to see your well and not a f'ing welch. Needless to say, i along with others may have over-reacted in your absence, but all is well now and i wish you could have found a few moments in the last week just to type something quickly so all the chatter would've been avoided.

I wore the f'ing sigline from rbc for a week, now you own it :D

As far as I am concerned this issue is resolved, and I have no doubts about the sigline.  I look forward to seeing it.  I really do like it.  Mostly I am glad that you are ok.  After reading some of the crap that spews out on this board, noting really fazes me.

By the way, paypal really does blow.  Firepay is much better; it caters to gamblers, who really do not like to wait.

1277186[/snapback]

Looks like you need a sigline change yourself now :D

I think Darin sent the letter with a delivery confirmation request.  Darin should be able to verify whether or not Coffeeman received the letter before he paid.

1278083[/snapback]

It was signed for by my wife. And what a fun phone call that was to receive at work...but no divorce is pending yet...thanks for all your concern...

It was signed for by my wife.  And what a fun phone call that was to receive at work...but no divorce is pending yet...thanks for all your concern...

1278085[/snapback]

:doah:

In my three years of FF, I've made money. 2 SB, 1 Runner-up in my local. I still get that "you spend money on FF...." excuse. I feel for you.

FWIW, we were concerned about you being OK. Hope the project was successful.

• 3 weeks later...
Coffeeman, glad to hear that you're a stand-up guy...you could have handled the lack of communication much better than you did.

It's easy to understand when someone gets so busy, but folks were getting worried.

:D

1279522[/snapback]

Im sorry, Paying the money you owe, that was collected from us, doesnt make you a stand up guy, but holding that payment for 2 weeks is borderline thief, especially not showing your face for 2 weeks. Im glad you showed up and paid what you owed, but I cant agree that you finally decided to pay 2 weeks later, makes you a stand up guy. If you had my money, it would have been much different, trust me. Im busy as hell all the time, but I make time to take care of my bills, and debts. To not log on for 2 mins, and say something to those waiting, or put 1 check in the mail. Who doesnt have 2 mins in 2 weeks to do either of those things. That is just a cop out, and forgive me If Im not buying it. But Im glad you finally paid our money to Darin.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Im sorry,  Paying the money you owe, that was collected from us, doesnt make you a stand up guy, but holding that payment for 2 weeks is borderline thief, especially not showing your face for 2 weeks.  Im glad you showed up and paid what you owed, but I cant agree that you finally decided to pay 2 weeks later, makes you a stand up guy.  If you had my money, it would have been much different, trust me.  Im busy as hell all the time, but I make time to take care of my bills, and debts. To not log on for 2 mins, and say something to those waiting, or put 1 check in the mail.  Who doesnt have 2 mins in 2 weeks to do either of those things.  That is just a cop out, and forgive me If Im not buying it.  But Im glad you finally paid our money to Darin.

1319578[/snapback]

It must hurt when that OU thong gets all jammed up in that crack of yours, eh?