[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

calling all Hawks homers

Down Goes Frazia

yeah, yeah big game tommorrow :D ..... so what. :D

more important Athena than that to yap about...... like forming a new for 2006 Seattle ONLY dynasty league. :D

we've been tossing it around the past couple days...... might as well get it on the board while everyone is active. :D

I'd very much be interested in starting a league. Let's get some people to chime in here to see how much interest there is. I'd be willing to offer to commish the thing... piece of cake..... I already do 2 others and have down a fairly good system.

I'm assuming everyone is talk'in IDP here...... that's the only kind of dynasty league I'd want to do. :D

Here's the official list.... I'd really like to get it to 16 teams. i'll edit as needed.

1.) - Fraz

2.) - Hugh B. Tool

3.) - Godtomsatan

4.) - Proninja

5.) - Bushwacked ??

6.) - Bonehand

7.) - Devilwoman

8.) - DO Jaded

9.) - NoSupe4You

10. - Digitaldan21 ??

11.) - Seahawks21

12.) - Swampnuts ??

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no seeing as it would be an internet league....... and knowing your HUGH love for the hawks & seattle........ i think we could consider you a King Co. resident.  :D

1265321[/snapback]

Cool, let me know if you need another person...I would be interested.

... like forming a new for 2006 Seattle ONLY dynasty league. :D

1264788[/snapback]

The way I read the topic title this is a league for Seattle Homers . Correct?

Don't think that you have 16 Seattle homers here... even if you count Vote Quimby and Swamp.

At least 3 of the 12 owners in ECB are non-'Hawks homers..... so that leaves only nine. Count DW, and Swamp, and you still only have 11.

Gonna have to really troll hard to come up with 16. (Which is a perfect Dynasty makeup IMHO.) Might have to open it up to people that have the 'Hawks as a 2nd team on their homer list. :D

You remember that Spain was going to fly out to here to Seattle for the draft when ECB was forming.... might want to consider something like that dedication when looking for owners. :D

:D BIG JOHN..... what's the number you come up with for Huddle Seattle Homers? :D

The way I read the topic title this is a league for Seattle Homers . Correct?

Don't think that you have 16 Seattle homers here... even if you count Vote Quimby and Swamp.

At least 3 of the 12 owners in ECB are non-'Hawks homers..... so that leaves only nine. Count DW, and Swamp, and you still only have 11.

Gonna have to really troll hard to come up with 16. (Which is a perfect Dynasty makeup IMHO.) Might have to open it up to people that have the 'Hawks as a 2nd team on their homer list. :D

You remember that Spain was going to fly out to here to Seattle for the draft when ECB was forming.... might want to consider something like that dedication when looking for owners. :D

:D  BIG JOHN..... what's the number you come up with for Huddle Seattle Homers?  :D

1266528[/snapback]

:D If this league requires we must physically show up in Seattle for a draft I will have to bow out...I dont think I can commit to that....sorry. :D

:D If this league requires we must physically show up in Seattle for a draft I will have to bow out...I dont think I can commit to that....sorry.  :D

1266545[/snapback]

That wasn't what I meant DW. Fraz has already said that it would be an Internet draft.

Was talking about who is an actual Seattle HOMER.... which, as everyone with one brain cell knows.... you are one. :D Not people that live in Seattle or surrounding area.

I don't think there are 16 Seattle HOMERS at the Huddle. Think there are only about 10 or 11.

That wasn't what I meant DW. Fraz has already said that it would be an Internet draft.

Was talking about who is an actual Seattle HOMER.... which, as everyone with one brain cell knows.... you are one. :D Not people that live in Seattle or surrounding area.

I don't think there are 16 Seattle HOMERS at the Huddle. Think there are only about 10 or 11.

1266556[/snapback]

:D If they make it to the superbowl there will be more "homers".