[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

House wine

Chief Dick

At my house we serve a house wine called Busch Light. Lot of bang for the buck and has a bit of a rough finish. Best when chilled extremely cold, and leaves a hearty aftertaste, both in the mouth and out the hindquarter the next morning.

Closest thing to heaven I have found in a house wine.

At my house we serve a house wine called Busch Light. Lot of bang for the buck and has a bit of a rough finish. Best when chilled extremely cold, and leaves a hearty aftertaste, both in the mouth and out the hindquarter the next morning.

1265794[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Ahhhh the barley & hops equivalent of Boones Farm

1265794[/snapback]

I would rather drink busch light then many other beers, such as bud, bud light, coors, coors light, michelob, etc. My father in-law drinks busch light all the time. However, he keeps Sam Adams, Bass, Yuengling etc. behind the bar for when we stop by. He's a good guy. :D

We have switched our house wine recently to 2002 Kenwood Yulupa Zinfandel from California. Everyone I have served it to so far likes it, although the gay/snooty quotient of my house guests isnt nearly as high as what I find in this forum.. :D

For those visitors with a less discriminating palate, in other words, my redneck friends, we serve the ere popular Bud Light. In the bottle of course.

Edited by spain

1265794[/snapback]

Don't ya get bits a barley stuck in yer teeth?

I'd say switch to Hamms :D