[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle super bowl square board

Down Goes Frazia

OK..... this looks like it's got legs....... here's the deal.........

We're gonna run a 100 square board for the SB. we've been talk'in about it in wiegie's thread & it looks like we've got enough interest already. the issue was how we can make it fair as well as easy to do.

Here's where we're at -

1.) - we'll take 25 participants, each get's 4 squares. square will be $5 per.

the payouts will be

1st quarter - 3rd quarter - $75 right way, $25 wrong way

End of game - $150 right way, $50 wrong way

now here's the tricky part..... we're gonna use the dice server to create the board & assign you the squares. We'll create a 100 square board & number the squares 1-100...... then assign the "betting numbers" PRIOR to each person getting their respective squares. you'll be able to see what square is 7-0, 4-0, 0-0, 7-7, etc... before people start rolling dice.

then we all roll 4 times and we chronologically list the numbers from lowest to highest.... lowest roll gets square 1 in the upper left hand corner...... highest gets square 100 in the lower right.... and whatever the number are on it.

as we collect the rolls & post them.... we be able to see who's got what numbers & who may be bumped to either a better number or worse.... sounds kinda interesting.... or nerve racking. :D

OK here's what I'm gonna do for the board..... very simple & everyone can set up their OWN board & track this as it unfolds.

I'm just gonna put the numbers in order 1 thru ZERO on each column & row.

AFC left side - NFC on top. Square 1 will be the upper lefthand corner and will be 1-1.

Square 100 will be in the lower right and will be 0-0. We'll number the squares going from left to right....... top to bottom.

OFFICIAL RESULTS - winners PM me your paypal addresses.

1st - 0-3

gunther - $75

tripleW64 - $25 - PAID

2nd. - 7-3

sky - $75 - PAID

tripleW64 - $25 - PAID

3rd. - 4-0

rhippens - $75 - PAID

sarge - $25

4th. - 1-0

skrappy1 - $150 - PAID

rellelab - $50 - PAID

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully everyone committing has a working paypal account. I don't want to deal with collecting too many ( if any )  checks.

1275539[/snapback]

While I have an active, working, PayPal account, I didn't know that you mean you are going to actually want money? :D

We're gonna run a 100 square board for the SB. we've been talk'in about it in wiegie's thread & it looks like we've got enough interest already. the issue was how we can make it fair as well as easy to do.

Here's where we're at -

the payouts will be

now here's the tricky part..... we're gonna use the dice server to create the board & assign you the squares. We'll create a 100 square board & number the squares 1-100...... then assign the "betting numbers" PRIOR to each person getting their respective squares. you'll be able to see what square is 7-0, 4-0, 0-0, 7-7, etc... before people start rolling dice.

then we all roll 4 times and we chronologically list the numbers from lowest to highest.... lowest roll gets square 1 in the upper left hand corner...... highest gets square 100 in the lower right.... and whatever the number are on it.

as we collect the rolls & post them.... we be able to see who's got what numbers & who may be bumped to either a better number or worse.... sounds kinda interesting.... or nerve racking.  :D

Here's the official list..... I'll add / edit as needed... once we get 25 people, I'll start collecting the dough & setting up the server. this should be fun.

1.) - Fraz

2.) - Puddy

3.) - chiefjay

4.) - blitz ??

5.) - georgemoe ??

6.) - T bone65

7.) - charlietherude

8.) - wiegie

9.) - skrappy1

10.) - ABWF

11.) - BiggieFries

12.) - TripleW64

13.) - cre8tiff ??

14.) - billybalata

15.) - rhippens

16.) - sky

17.) - justin

18.) - twiley

19.) - big john

20.0 - Rebellab

1275484[/snapback]

meme

Here's where we're at -

the payouts will be

as we collect the rolls & post them.... we be able to see who's got what numbers & who may be bumped to either a better number or worse.... sounds kinda interesting.... or nerve racking.  :D

Here's the official list..... I'll add / edit as needed... once we get 25 people, I'll start collecting the dough & setting up the server. this should be fun.

1.) - Fraz

2.) - Puddy

3.) - chiefjay

4.) - blitz ??

5.) - georgemoe

6.) - T bone65

7.) - charlietherude

8.) - wiegie

9.) - skrappy1

10.) - ABWF

11.) - BiggieFries

12.) - TripleW64

13.) - cre8tiff ??

14.) - billybalata

15.) - rhippens

16.) - sky

17.) - justin

18.) - twiley

19.) - big john

20.) - Rebellab

21.) - juanruiz13

22.) - sarge

23.) - yukon

24.) - gunther

25.) - fatman

waiting list -

1.) - smithkt

1275484[/snapback]

Put me on the wait list or maybe we could do 2...???