[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Challenge to the huddle.

skibrett15

I am here as an ambassador from the Fantasy Football Cafe fantasyfootballcafe.com which you might have heard of. I'm not sure who I should be posting this to, but the head honcho seems good enough. To make a long story short we are challenging your forum to a fantasy league next season for a clash of the greatest fantasy minds. 4 members of your forum, vs. 4 from ours, and 4 from another forum site: fantasysharks.com. Whether or not you elect your representatives doesn't matter, but make sure they can defend the honor of your site! Hopefully there will be enough interest to get this off the ground.

P.S. if there is somewhere else I should post this, kindly tell me. If not, pinning it would be nice...

Edited by skibrett15

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made the fantasy website rounds and IMO The Huddle crew is by far and away the most knowledgeable. 

This guys gonna get it.

1277561[/snapback]

Not to mention this place is just cool :D

Like the other side of the pillow

Add WaterMan and Finger to this list please.

1277560[/snapback]

Don't forget Don Banks, thewinner, and SEAHAWKS 37, afterall they are the self proclaimed greatest fantasy minds here at The Huddle.

I am here as an ambassador from the Fantasy Football Cafe fantasyfootballcafe.com which you might have heard of.  I'm not sure who I should be posting this to, but the head honcho seems good enough.  To make a long story short we are challenging your forum to a fantasy league next season for a clash of the greatest fantasy minds.  4 members of your forum, vs. 4 from ours, and 4 from another forum site: fantasysharks.com.  Whether or not you elect your representatives doesn't matter, but make sure they can defend the honor of your site!  Hopefully there will be enough interest to get this off the ground.

P.S. if there is somewhere else I should post this, kindly tell me.  If not, pinning it would be nice...

1277514[/snapback]

Can you provide details on what you had in mind, particularly league style, scoring, draft type, line-up and roster req's, IDP or no, etc..

Wet people's beaks a litte...you know :D

We can't just accept a challenge from any old ma & pop operation that shows up around here.

:D Prove you are worthy of us even acknowledging your existence.

Either that or Blitz can serve you some "shut-up juice" :D

Edited by Puddy