[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Time Best NFL Hits

Guest Sores

GREAT NFL hits Vid

There are links on the site that may be offensive to some. Just go to the directed link and don't cruise the site if easily offended. The Vid is too good not to post because of other stuff on there.

BTW...look for Bill Cowher at the 1:25 mark. Definite tendencies.....

Cool vid, watch out for the accompanying pop-up.

One of my all time favorites is the hit on Okoye.  Was that Atwatter?

I love the clips of E Campbell dihsing out the hits.

1280443[/snapback]

I LOVE the Campbell runs too.....I get an adrenaline rush every time I see them.

Best hit......Richard dent going horizontal over a blocker and nailing the QB! It was awesome, no link!

Then there was the fridge hitting that packer dude, going over for a TD!

Homer picks????????????? YEAH!!!!

Great Vid- may favorite by FAR- Steve Largent getting his teeth busted by Mike Harden, and then god love him- the little WR lays him out on an INT- Perfek!

1280697[/snapback]

I was wondering if that one was in there. I haven't watched the video yet, but that hit by Largent on Harden is my all time favorite.

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

One of the more recent hits I recall as a nice one was last year I believe. Ravens vs Chiefs. Chiefs attempted a FG I believe, and a Raven caught it in the endzone. Ray Lewis threw a hellacious block on this poor Chiefs player... I mean it was SICK. However, luckily the guy didn't get hurt. He got right up. But he got knocked off the camera.