[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie McNeal

polksalet

What was that about today? I have never seen a player who can look so good and so bad at different times. i am now predicting he will go in the late 2nd but I wouldn't sign him as a free agent. He is like a small, fast, Ryan Leaf.

Mcneal is faster, and stronger than Randle El. He has perhaps the strongest arm of any qb coming into the league this year. He also has no heart. If he had the heart of Akili Smiff he would be a pro bowler.

Mcneal is faster, and stronger than Randle El. He has perhaps the strongest arm of any qb coming into the league this year. He also has no heart. If he had the heart of Akili Smiff he would be a pro bowler.

1284311[/snapback]

I dont doubt the arm, I question the speed, as Randle el in college was the franchise at Indiana. But the point was, Randle El is a WR in the NFL, and Im not sure McNeal is going to be that good at WR in the NFL.

I dont doubt the arm, I question the speed, as Randle el in college was the franchise at Indiana.  But the point was, Randle El is a WR in the NFL, and Im not sure McNeal is going to be that good at WR in the NFL.

1284319[/snapback]

I will bet money he runs a sub 4.4 at the combine.

• 1 month later...