[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Squares Third Contest

DO Jaded

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check in mail, dice rolled.

Can anyone explain what the numbers equate to from the rolled dice?  I've never done one of these online and any info would be greatly appreciated.

1286294[/snapback]

All of the numbers will be collected and put in numerical order, lowest to highest. Then, the lowest will be assigned to the grid in the top left corner. The next number will go in the second from the left top spot, and so on across the top row, then starting again on the left side of the second row. Finish with the highest number in the bottom right spot. Names associated with those numbers own those spots.

Tied numbers will be ordered by the lowest first number of the four composing numbers.

Thus, no grid spot is safe until all numbers are rolled, unless you get a perfect 1,1,1,1 or 1000,1000,1000,1000.

Paid, but not sure how the dice roll works or when I should do it?

1286310[/snapback]

Follow the link on the first post here, then follow the directions on that post.

EDIT: If you're paid, go roll. :D

Edited by DO Jaded

Follow the link on the first post here, then follow the directions on that post.

EDIT:  If you're paid, go roll. :D

1286336[/snapback]

Did paypal. You should have it. i'll wait to be confrmed. Deacon??? :D

Yeah, me too!  :D

1284383[/snapback]

Put me in as an "if needed". I'm on the first board so I'll let guys not in have first shot.

1284576[/snapback]

Looks like you may need a few more fill ins.  Add me to the Stand by list if needed.

1284792[/snapback]

It may not matter, but if you are working off a waiting list, I'm in there just before Charlie!

C'mon, pick me, pick me! :D

Darn it....always meant to read this....F-Work! :D

Will there be a 4th?

1287081[/snapback]

I am in #3, but would definately sign-up for #4 also. So now you just need to see if there are 23 more. There is time, but not much. Keep in mind that some people will snail mail, and it can also take several days to fund paypal, if the fund are not already there.