[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Champion

H8tank

Who wins Super Bowl Extra Large?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl Extra Large?

• Steelers
    • Seahawks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way these two teams are playing it does look like we are going to get a great game. What more could you hope for?

I do not like how this vote is going.  The Steelers have been playing well as the underdog.

1282502[/snapback]

Not in the SB Menudo. They will be favored in both ways. Most "experts" will pick them AND they will be favored in the pointspread as well. I bet in terms of picking they will be a big favorite.

How can one not pick the Steelers going against a soft team that hasn't beat anyone, has a wimp for a RB, and a no-load QB? Of course it has to be the Steelers.

1282535[/snapback]

Yeah really.... :D They look great today. Should be a very good Super Bowl.

It's hard to bet against the AFC, but is nice to see a new winner, whoever that is.

1282552[/snapback]

Amen to that!!!

How can one not pick the Steelers going against a soft team that hasn't beat anyone, has a wimp for a RB, and a no-load QB? Of course it has to be the Steelers.

1282535[/snapback]

WOW!! :D:D

I was right there with you on those opinions until about say, ohh, 5pm PST today...my opinions have changed...

WOW!! :D  :D

I was right there with you on those opinions until about say, ohh, 5pm PST today...my opinions have changed...

1282789[/snapback]

LOL Actually.... those aren't my opinions... those are the opinions of the majority of the last weeks posters here. Just parroting what had been said. :D

I know that Seattle is for real.... just got no respect... and still aren't getting any respect....

On the one hand, we have the new "It" boy, Roethlisberger. He's got 'it' in the way that Brady does. His team is the sort that afterwards everyone will say they caught lightning in a bottle yadda, yadda.

On the other hand, we have the team that's dominated the NFC this year. Not that that means much. :D Hasselbeck has come into his own and took the team to victory without Alexander. Alexander managed to put up numbers yesterday despite many people feeling he's 'soft' and he'd be a good choke candidate.

Tough call, could go either way, but I'm going with Seattle to win its first ever SB. I'm going with the Patriots progeny connection -- Hasselbeck and Tatupu. :D

Looking at the coaching matchup; Cower vs. Holmgren :D edge goes to the Seahawks. Offense, Seahawks again ever so slightly. Defense ,edge to Pitt, if they can keep the heat on H-beck and keep SA under 100 yds. they'll have a good shot. Should be a very close game, turnovers may be the deciding factor. I gotta give the nod to the Hawks though. Take the points & the Rodney Dangerfields of the league. It's almost midnight & the coach is about to turn back to a pumpkin. :D :doah:

1282535[/snapback]

:D

I hope you all know I was joking around on Friday :D

Edit, I did pick PITT though :D Mainly cause I think Big Ben is the real deal and I am rooting for the Bus and Cowher :D

Edited by Hat Trick

Seahawks  28

Steelers  24

1283192[/snapback]

Sounds good to me. I'll take the hawks by 4.

BTW, what the hell is a Seahawk? I figured it would be more similar to a seagull, but the logo and the animal they showed yesterday during the game looked more like an eagle. :D