[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

delhommo

dmarc117

im really loving this seattle-carolina game after that post game celebration of his last weekend....

:D

1282458[/snapback]

You know what's pathetic-weak-and feeble? Some tool who waits for the outcome of a game, which his team had nothing to do with, against a QB who flat out spanked the his team the week before-simply pathetic.

1282484[/snapback]

Panthers 29

Bears 21

Bears have been playing golf for a week now, while the Panthers earned the right to play for the trip to the SB-I'll take the Panthers season :D

I'm done with you Super Tool, because the bottom line is...Panthers owned your club-Pure and Simple.

Panthers 29

Bears 21

Bears have been playing golf for a week now, while the Panthers earned the right to play for the trip to the SB-I'll take the Panthers season :D

I'm done with you Super Tool, because the bottom line is...Panthers owned your club-Pure and Simple.

1282492[/snapback]

TRUTH.

Panthers 29

Bears 21

1282492[/snapback]

Trust me, I know the feeling. Your boys came up short today, but, they once again had a great season. They will be back.

Now, PantherDave, we've spoken before about the panthers (I doubt you remember it was a long time ago) so do not take this the wrong way because I am not taking away anything the Panthers have done in the post season...

...but i can't stand jake delhomme at all. I rather watch TO play then him. So jake having a QB rating of 8.5 right now brings joy to my heart.

I wanted the panthers to make it to the super bowl because I wanted the super bowl to be a good game and not a blow out.

I was way wrong about that. I didn't give Seattle the props they deserved figuring them beating the Skins was because Washington was so freaking tired after winning all those games just to get into the playoffs.

I figured todays game was going to be a close one with the panthers winning.

I was wrong.

Steelers/Seahawks super bowl. Man, that's good stuff.

Jake Delhomme tanking - priceless.

You know what's pathetic-weak-and feeble? Some tool who waits for the outcome of a game, which his team had nothing to do with, against a QB who flat out spanked the his team the week before-simply pathetic.

1282478[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more!!

If you want to come out with this BEFORE the game, thats one thing...I was 100% against the SeaHAWKS this week and was telling anyone that would listen how soft they were and how they were going to get beat. I was wrong, and I'm man enough to come on here and admit that...but bragging like this after the fact is the weak and easy way out...

Couldn't agree more!! 

If you want to come out with this BEFORE the game, thats one thing...I was 100% against the SeaHAWKS this week and was telling anyone that would listen how soft they were and how they were going to get beat.  I was wrong, and I'm man enough to come on here and admit that...but bragging like this after the fact is the weak and easy way out...

1282704[/snapback]

You won't mind, then, if I reiterate for the third time this week that the Panthers are a one trick pony. The Bears completely failed to stop that one trick, but Seattle did it well. I'm less convinced than some that the Panthers are anything other than mediocre.

You won't mind, then, if I reiterate for the third time this week that the Panthers are a one trick pony.  The Bears completely failed to stop that one trick, but Seattle did it well.  I'm less convinced than some that the Panthers are anything other than mediocre.

1282727[/snapback]

Go for it!

Although I do respectfully disagree and think the Panthers are better than they looked today. Not saying they would have won, but if they arent down to their fourth running back, I think the game would have been a little closer...

Delhomme is a bit of a red-ass.  Always seems to be yelling or crying about something.  And he does have a tendency to over-celebrate.

1282534[/snapback]

IM glad Carolina lost too. I really didnt see them as that strong an NFC team this yr. I mean Dallas spanked their ass, and they got the offensiveless Bears and Bucs to get to this point.

IM glad Carolina lost too.  I really didnt see them as that strong an NFC team this yr.  I mean Dallas spanked their ass, and they got the offensiveless Bears and Bucs to get to this point.

1282787[/snapback]

Flip flopper!! :D

Earlier this year you posted that Carolina stinks and there was no way would make it deep into the playoffs. You are entitled to your opinion.

Then, you were riding Proninja about the Seahawks saying that the Panthers were going to beat them. :D

Now, after the Panthers ran out of gas, you were glad that the Seahawks won. You are a politician in the making with flip flops like those! :D

And BTW, it was the Giants and the Bears, if I remember correctly, the Giants had a pretty good offense that we shut down completely. Surprised you didn't even remember who we had played since you posted that the Giants stink on another thread after that game. :D

Too bad the Cowboys didn't even make the playoffs, since they were by far the best team in the NFC after the Seahawks!! Oh wait, they came in 3rd after the Giants and the Redskins... :D:D

Edited by PSULions

Flip flopper!!   :D

Earlier this year you posted that Carolina stinks and there was no way would make it deep into the playoffs.  You are entitled to your opinion. 

Then, you were riding Proninja about the Seahawks saying that the Panthers were going to beat them.  :D

Now, after the Panthers ran out of gas, you were glad that the Seahawks won.  You are a politician in the making with flip flops like those!   :D

And BTW, it was the Giants and the Bears, if I remember correctly, the Giants had a pretty good offense that we shut down completely.

Too bad the Cowboys didn't even make the playoffs, since they were by far the best team in the NFC after the Seahawks!!   :D:D

1287437[/snapback]

Once Dallas spanked Carolina, I knew they were not that good. This is a game of matchups, and I thought Carolina matched up well vs Seattle. How wrong was that, S Smith was completely shut down like he was at home vs dallas, and the Hawks D turned Delhommo into the 2nd coming of Quincy Carter. And the Gnats O is spectacular vs the dreads of the NFL. You make Eli beat you, and he cant.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Flip flopper!!  :D

Earlier this year you posted that Carolina stinks and there was no way would make it deep into the playoffs.  You are entitled to your opinion. 

Then, you were riding Proninja about the Seahawks saying that the Panthers were going to beat them.  :D

Now, after the Panthers ran out of gas, you were glad that the Seahawks won.  You are a politician in the making with flip flops like those!  :D

And BTW, it was the Giants and the Bears, if I remember correctly, the Giants had a pretty good offense that we shut down completely.  Surprised you didn't even remember who we had played since you posted that the Giants stink on another thread after that game.  :D

Too bad the Cowboys didn't even make the playoffs, since they were by far the best team in the NFC after the Seahawks!!  Oh wait, they came in 3rd after the Giants and the Redskins...  :D:D

1287437[/snapback]

He is wrong OVER and OVER and OVER again. Never comes out and admits it. He then claims they were simply fishing trips, and not what he really thinks. :D

Once Dallas spanked Carolina, I knew they were not that good.  This is a game of matchups, and I thought Carolina matched up well vs Seattle.  How wrong was that, S Smith was completely shut down like he was at home vs dallas, and the Hawks D turned Delhommo into the 2nd coming of Quincy Carter.  And the Gnats O is spectacular vs the dreads of the NFL.  You make Eli beat you, and he cant.

1287443[/snapback]

I read what you post and sometimes I comment, sometimes I don't. You get on the Cowboys high horse and disparage many other teams, including my Panthers.

You definitely know football, but your Homerism for the Cowboys taints your thinking sometimes. You also like to blast other Homers because you thing the Cowboys are better then their team, when often they are not.

You just take sides on arguements when it suits you and change positions after you are wrong on things. I could dig up the threads to show you that I am speaking the truth, but I don't have the time to search them to cut and paste into this thread.

There are plenty of flip floppers in the political arena and based on this FF board you would have a good 2nd career if you ever wanted to get into politics. :D

Maybe we should call you the Bill Clinton of the Huddle?? :D After all, he was the King of the flip floppers! :D:D

Edited by PSULions