[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smackbowl standings as of Week 3

DMD

Just to keep him humble...

HEFFA Survivor League:

*Eliminated in Week 4* Wskinman   

:D

1284021[/snapback]

Hey! I stumbled straight out of the blocks with Walker on my roster. I knew the season was over before it began. At least I hold the first season's high scoring title. :D

What I truly can't believe is that, with so many Steeler fans on The Huddle boards, only 4 of us had Big Ben on our rosters. :D

1284252[/snapback]

With Manning and Brady in the AFC, I'm pretty sure that anyone taking Roethlisberger is just dyslexic. :D

Are we sure tube socks are still a prize? I ran into this little post from last year. :D Who the heck was this anyway :D

Let this be my official resignation as a prize for the Huddle. As the message board has become a free service, I have noticed a lack of respect for people and for yours truly. I no longer wish to be the laughingstock of the Huddle prizes, an afterthought once the "cool" prizes, like helmets and stuff, are given away.

I once was "THE PRIZE", back when the Huddle was this cool fantasy site. But now, all these new members expect BETTER STUFF. I ask you, what could be better than tube socks?  How the heck do you think Dr. J could have slammed without me. What do you think keep your feet from smelling too Godawful?

ME, dammit, ME.

I also feel a lack of respect from the Huddle ownership. Where is the official recognition on the home page? Why aren't I offered in the Huddle store? What, because I am worn in a shoe and under someones jeans means I can't represent the Huddle adequately?  What about summertime? You could see the logo when someone wears shorts!! There has never been a story about ME on the website. You could maybe write about the importance of the elastic around my top and how it impacts the running styles of top tier running backs. You all know how important that elastic is.

Well, my rant is done. Maybe next year you can offer underwear as a prize, cause I'm done. Of course, you'll probably just laugh at that too, but what else is going to capture the skid marks for all you ungrateful Huddler's?

Good bye, and thanks for nothing.

697793[/snapback]

Are we sure tube socks are still a prize?  I ran into this little post from last year.  :D  Who the heck was this anyway  :D

1293514[/snapback]

That was just a typical 'I'm leaving the Huddle forever' post. You see them all the time. Year in year out there are always a few posted.

Well not really Sky.  Did you notice the user name :D

1294370[/snapback]

Yes I did.... LOL

I was being witty..... something that does not become me obviously. :D

Explaining being witty:

Every year we have people that for one reason or another...usually something dumb... saying they are going away. Huddletubesocks' post was just another one of those going away posts.... doesn't get any respect and is leaving in a huff. Of, course, like most of those types of posters, tube socks isn't leaving..... and as per usual shows back up for the Smackbowl right on sked.

Nevermind. *sigh* Guess you had to be with me to catch the being witty. *sigh* I will stop trying to do that right now! :D

Yes I did.... LOL

I was being witty..... something that does not become me obviously. :D

Explaining being witty:

Every year we have people that for one reason or another...usually something dumb... saying they are going away. Huddletubesocks' post was just another one of those going away posts.... doesn't get any respect and is leaving in a huff. Of, course, like most of those types of posters, tube socks isn't leaving..... and as per usual shows back up for the Smackbowl right on sked.

Nevermind. *sigh* Guess you had to be with me to catch the being witty. *sigh* I will stop trying to do that right now! :D

1294376[/snapback]

:doah:

Sorry Sky, sometimes 'tone' doesn't come across well through a keyboard. In hindsight, it's pure brilliance as he will be here every year at this time. :D