[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling 49ers fans.....

NinersIn2006!

Someone's trying to pull us out of hiding :D

I'll go with 5 maybe 6 wins this year and after the 07 draft hope for 0.500

Ok, I'm out of the closet and am excited at the prospects of the niners right now. I think we found our coach, QB, RB, and OL for the future. Now we just need to keep on adding more pieces to the puzzle. I would not be surprised with 8 wins this year. Have faith!

Wow...I remember starting this the week of the conference championships...trippy to see my old topic resurrected...

1. I think everyone has to be happy with the development of Alex Smith...he looks liike a leader out there...he still makes some mistakes, but he is still young....if he improves as much this coming off season as he did last off season, we could be looking at something pretty special for years to come!

2. Frank Gore is the real deal! He needs to hold onto the rock at the goal line, but I'm sure the coaching staff will get that corrected.

3. The Oline has surprised me. I thought they woudl be bad, then worse when Larry Allen went down. But they have played decently...I was afraid of this position given they really didnt do anythign to address it in the draft.

4. Vernon going down is a bummer, but he will bouce back. I think we saw a glimpse of things to come on opening day on that first TD pass from Smith to Davis. And Davis crying on draft day about getting drafted and attaining his dream is something I will always remember. Shows he really wants to be here.

5. I cant tell you how much I think of Mike Nolan. Everytime I hear the guy talk, I like his more and more. He has already done a great job, and I think the best is yet to come!

All in all, I am happy about the direction of the franchise. I said it before the season, 6 to 8 wins this year, and I have not seen anything that would make me change my mind. I'm thinking with another great draft, we coudl contend for a WC spot next year!

GO NINERS!!

Wow...I remember starting this the week of the conference championships...trippy to see my old topic resurrected...

1. I think everyone has to be happy with the development of Alex Smith...he looks liike a leader out there...he still makes some mistakes, but he is still young....if he improves as much this coming off season as he did last off season, we could be looking at something pretty special for years to come!

2. Frank Gore is the real deal! He needs to hold onto the rock at the goal line, but I'm sure the coaching staff will get that corrected.

3. The Oline has surprised me. I thought they woudl be bad, then worse when Larry Allen went down. But they have played decently...I was afraid of this position given they really didnt do anythign to address it in the draft.

4. Vernon going down is a bummer, but he will bouce back. I think we saw a glimpse of things to come on opening day on that first TD pass from Smith to Davis. And Davis crying on draft day about getting drafted and attaining his dream is something I will always remember. Shows he really wants to be here.

5. I cant tell you how much I think of Mike Nolan. Everytime I hear the guy talk, I like his more and more. He has already done a great job, and I think the best is yet to come!

All in all, I am happy about the direction of the franchise. I said it before the season, 6 to 8 wins this year, and I have not seen anything that would make me change my mind. I'm thinking with another great draft, we coudl contend for a WC spot next year!

GO NINERS!!

Yes, yes, yes, but only a WC spot next year? Anything can happen! Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs THIS year. Unlikely I know but would not be surprised.

Oh and how about not having T.O. That alone makes me ecstatic.