[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Various FFL Results Claimed on the Board

rbmcdonald

Quality Info or Lots of Liars?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Quality Info or Lots of Liars?

• TheHuddle provides the best possible FF information available, any idiot could use it to succeed (and apparently many idiots do)
    • TheHuddle is full of liars and cheats, but good company other than that.
    • What? TheHuddle has something to do with Fantasy Football?

Based on the various siglines, posts and especially information in the newbie thread, I have come to the conclusion that one of two things must be true. Either, TheHuddle provides the very best in Fantasy Football information, that many people are using to their advantage in their local leagues, or the majority of us are blatant liars. Quite possibly both are true. Your opinion?

You're missing at LEAST one option. There needs to be an option "inbetween" choice #1 and choice #2. As with any "online community", there is going to be a good share of liars, cheats, welchers, idiots, etc. But that's not to say that The Huddle is "full" of those types. And on the other side, The Huddle is obviously chock full of incredibly good fantasy football information. But I still think that it takes a little bit of skill and interpretation of the information provided to win leagues. So no, I seriously doubt any Joe Schmoe could enter a league blind, go 100% off what The Huddle says to do, and win. Of course, there may be exceptions, especially if in an 8-team league or a league of complete morans.

You're missing at LEAST one option.  There needs to be an option "inbetween" choice #1 and choice #2.  As with any "online community", there is going to be a good share of liars, cheats, welchers, idiots, etc.  But that's not to say that The Huddle is "full" of those types.  And on the other side, The Huddle is obviously chock full of incredibly good fantasy football information.  But I still think that it takes a little bit of skill and interpretation of the information provided to win leagues.  So no, I seriously doubt any Joe Schmoe could enter a league blind, go 100% off what The Huddle says to do, and win.  Of course, there may be exceptions, especially if in an 8-team league or a league of complete morans.

1289030[/snapback]

Darin, either I need to work on my delievery or you need to get a sense of humor, and yes I am still at work, but on the way out the door.

You're missing at LEAST one option.  There needs to be an option "inbetween" choice #1 and choice #2.  As with any "online community", there is going to be a good share of liars, cheats, welchers, idiots, etc.  But that's not to say that The Huddle is "full" of those types.  And on the other side, The Huddle is obviously chock full of incredibly good fantasy football information.  But I still think that it takes a little bit of skill and interpretation of the information provided to win leagues.  So no, I seriously doubt any Joe Schmoe could enter a league blind, go 100% off what The Huddle says to do, and win.  Of course, there may be exceptions, especially if in an 8-team league or a league of complete morans.

1289030[/snapback]

My vote

Anyone halfway trying gets good FF info just trolling internet message boards. But the reason you see more winners per Huddle poster sigs is that people who have decided to take the leap and become part of the Huddle on line community (1) put in more time than others, therefore getting better results; and (2) have more than one league ... :D

And the Huddle article info really is very good. But some of the best info comes from the forums ...

Edited by Beaumont

Like many multiple choice questions this one is flawed ... the "correct" answer isn't listed leaving you trying to select the lesser of 3 incorrect answers.

1289216[/snapback]

What is the "correct" answer? :D

Edited by rbmcdonald