[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Animal Cruelty

Menudo

A wave of animal cruelty has the World Wildlife Federation up in arms. On the first day of this new year a Lion was found viciously mauled. A week later, a bengaled tiger was discovered horribly beaten. While the lion only had fresh wounds, the tiger appears to have been suffering regular beatings for years. Just seven days after that a horse, a colt, was found battered. People at the scene said it kept muttering something about not getting enough protection. Hours ago Denver authorities found another horse, a bronco wandering the streets. The horse was not physically injured, but quite dazed and confused. When asked about the incident, the hapless horse said "I was at home and everything was fine. I was about to feed my pet snake and he started choking and screaming about some sort of terrible towel following it around. " Rumor is that the next victim will

be some sort of bird. A Seahawk. All of the victims report trying to peek behind a giant steel curtain shortly before their incidents. I give this warning to all animals out there. Peek behind a steel curtain, get hit by THE BUS.

GO STEELERS!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A wave of animal cruelty has the World Wildlife Federation up in arms. On the first day of this new year a Lion was found viciously mauled. A week later, a bengaled tiger was discovered horribly beaten. While the lion only had fresh wounds, the tiger appears to have been suffering regular beatings for years. Just seven days after that a horse, a colt, was found battered. People at the scene said it kept muttering something about not getting enough protection. Hours ago Denver authorities found another horse, a bronco wandering the streets. The horse was not physically injured, but quite dazed and confused. When asked about the incident, the hapless horse said "I was at home and everything was fine. I was about to feed my pet snake and he started choking and screaming about some sort of terrible towel following it around. " Rumor is that the next victim will

be some sort of bird. A Seahawk. All of the victims report trying to peek behind a giant steel curtain shortly before their incidents. I give this warning to all animals out there. Peek behind a steel curtain, get hit by THE BUS.

GO STEELERS!

1289997[/snapback]

:D:D:D

You had me going for a second!!

16 of the topics on the first page of this forum are Steelers-related.  Not Super Bowl, just Steelers.  Yes, I know they're in the Super Bowl.  But good lord, enough is enough.  This is bordering on UglyTuna annoyance level.

1290011[/snapback]

C'mon Darin, lighten up....... it will all be over soon..... :D

16 of the topics on the first page of this forum are Steelers-related.  Not Super Bowl, just Steelers.  Yes, I know they're in the Super Bowl.  But good lord, enough is enough.  This is bordering on UglyTuna annoyance level.

1290011[/snapback]

:D

C'mon Darin, lighten up....... it will all be over soon.....  :D

1290019[/snapback]

Not if they win..... then we have the entire off-season for :D

1290011[/snapback]

Yeah, 16 topics started by like 12 different posters.

Quit being so f-ing bitter.

In what appears to be a brutal act of senseless violence and cruelty to animals, police discovered a rare breed of parrot pounded into a barely recognizable mound of bird flesh. the rare fowl, called a menudo for its big beak and fat a$$, resided at an apartment complex called the huddle. when asked by investigators, the residents of the huddle could not ID the killers, but they did provide evidence for a motive. "the freakin' bird would never shut up," said a tenant who preferred not to be identified. "i don't know who killed it, but i'm glad the loud mouthed basturd is dead," said mrs. o'reilly, the 96 year old landlady of the establishment.

police have closed their investigation, at this point calling the brutal killing a justifiable homicide.

Edited by tonorator

In what appears to be a brutal act of senseless violence and cruelty to animals, police discovered a rare breed of parrot pounded into a barely recognizable mound of bird flesh.  the rare fowl, called a menudo for its big beak and fat a$$, resided at an apartment complex called the huddle.  when asked by investigators, the residents of the huddle could not ID the killers, but they did provide evidence for a motive.  "the freakin' bird would never shut up," said a tenant who preferred not to be identified.  "i don't know who killed it, but i'm glad the loud mouthed basturd is dead," said mrs. o'reilly, the 96 year old landlady of the establishment.

police have closed their investigation, at this point calling the brutal killing an "act for the common good."

1290044[/snapback]

:D:D

In what appears to be a brutal act of senseless violence and cruelty to animals, police discovered a rare breed of parrot pounded into a barely recognizable mound of bird flesh.  the rare fowl, called a menudo for its big beak and fat a$$, resided at an apartment complex called the huddle.  when asked by investigators, the residents of the huddle could not ID the killers, but they did provide evidence for a motive.  "the freakin' bird would never shut up," said a tenant who preferred not to be identified.  "i don't know who killed it, but i'm glad the loud mouthed basturd is dead," said mrs. o'reilly, the 96 year old landlady of the establishment.

police have closed their investigation, at this point calling the brutal killing an "act for the common good."

1290044[/snapback]

That was KNEE-slapping funny. Seriously, I let out A Clown Laugh with that one. Major Clown Laugh there. I might have torn something in my ribcage, I laughed so much. Next thing you know, Kimo Von Oelhoffen will roll on into my office and start telling jokes.

:D:D:D:D:D

O.k., I admit it, that was pretty bad. :D