[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking News from Steeler Country

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, according to local Pittsburgh radio stations, and confirmed by Menudo, Hines Ward just took dump.

1290132[/snapback]

:D

Careful, Darin3 doesn't like jokes being posted on and cluttering his message board....... oh wait, he liked this one.... :D Nevermind.

:D

Careful, Darin3 doesn't like jokes being posted on and cluttering his message board....... oh wait, he liked this one....  :D  Nevermind.

1290151[/snapback]

It's not MY message board, Menudo. And to that point, it's also not a Steelers message board. Do you see my point? No offense... really... I'm serious... My first "favorite" team was the Steelers. I remember watching games on a black n' white TV at my Dad's office... Bradshaw to Louis LIPPS and John Stallworth. In addition, I have always been a big fan of The Bus, and I think Roethlisberger is a great talent. And Hines Ward is a total stud. Polamalu carried one of my IDP teams. That said, I don't need all things Steelers shoved down my throat. :D So again, no offense, congrats on your team making it (and recall I picked them to win the Super Bowl, too) :D and I can guarantee that I - as well as everyone here - is looking forward to a terrific game.

It's not MY message board, Menudo.  And to that point, it's also not a Steelers message board.  Do you see my point?  No offense... really... I'm serious... My first "favorite" team was the Steelers.  I remember watching games on a black n' white TV at my Dad's office... Bradshaw to Louis LIPPS and John Stallworth.  In addition, I have always been a big fan of The Bus, and I think Roethlisberger is a great talent.  And Hines Ward is a total stud.  Polamalu carried one of my IDP teams.  That said, I don't need all things Steelers shoved down my throat.  :D  So again, no offense, congrats on your team making it (and recall I picked them to win the Super Bowl, too) :D and I can guarantee that I - as well as everyone here - is looking forward to a terrific game.

1290159[/snapback]

Save your breath/words darin. While I have no issue with him and he is a good guy, Menudo has NO clue what we are talking about. All he keeps saying is "if I make any post I will get bashed" like it's some sort of personal thing against Menudo. he doesn't understand that starting 600 Steeler threads a day about EVERY little item is a little much.

Save your breath/words darin. While I have no issue with him and he is a good guy, Menudo has NO clue what we are talking about. All he keeps saying is "if I make any post I will get bashed" like it's some sort of personal thing against Menudo. he doesn't understand that starting 600 Steeler threads a day about EVERY little item is a little much.

1290181[/snapback]

A lot of the Steeler threads are started by others. Not saying I don't make my fair share......

Hey Menudo, what did it taste like?

1290266[/snapback]

C'mon Captain, you are better than that. That's Bush-League.........

While we are talking about tast, what does crow taste like ? How about sour grapes ? :D

C'mon Captain, you are better than that.  That's Bush-League.........

While we are talking about tast, what does crow taste like ?  How about sour grapes ?    :D

1290278[/snapback]

Oh, I definitely wish it was the Colts in the SB. But I wouldn't be posting a bunch of worthless crap on the message board every 5 mins. Too uglytunaish.

Edited by CaptainHook

Oh, I definitely wish it was the Colts in the SB.  But I wouldn't be posting a bunch of worthless crap on the message board every 5 mins.  Too uglytunaish.

1290281[/snapback]

I love when people do the Ugly Tuna thing. Oh no, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, someone mentioned me in comparison to Ugly Tuna....... :D

Edited by Menudo