[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking News from Steeler Country

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup.  officially changing my vote for Most Annoying Huddler.

1290301[/snapback]

Ouch....... and in CAPITAL letters too. Hook, you are one of my favorite people on this board, but this simply cracks me up.

Lets review...

1. A post is started by Hugh One talking about Hines Ward taking a dump

2. You ask me what it tasted like.

3. I retaliate by asking you what the crow and sour grapes tasted like

4. You compare me to Ugly Tuna

5. I say how annoying the Ugly Tuna comparisons are

6. You now vote me as Most Annoying Huddler :D

Edited by Menudo

its a shame that the nfl decided they didnt want the patriots in the superbowl this year....so i have to read this crap

1290332[/snapback]

Oh c'mon, you guys have had enough fun over the years.......don't be greedy.

its a shame that the nfl decided they didnt want the patriots in the superbowl this year

1290332[/snapback]

No, remember they wanted the Colts in the SB, so says Joey Porter. :D

yup.  officially changing my vote for Most Annoying Huddler.

1290301[/snapback]

O.k. Now, I seem to be annoying more people than those that actually defend me, and even those who I really respect, like CaptainHook, I will refrain from posting and move my thoughts to a Steeler board until after the Super Bowl. I will continue to read stuff on here, but I appear to be doing more harm than good according to most, and some choice PM's I've gotten.

P.S. ....and before everyone says I'm looking for attention, I did not start another post or anything, just letting you know where I am, so you don't think I got hit by a train or anything. Have fun.

O.k.  Now, I seem to be annoying more people than those that actually defend me, and even those who I really respect, like CaptainHook, I will refrain from posting and move my thoughts to a Steeler board until after the Super Bowl.  I will continue to read stuff on here, but I appear to be doing more harm than good according to most, and some choice PM's I've gotten. 

P.S.  ....and before everyone says I'm looking for attention, I did not start another post or anything, just letting you know where I am, so you don't think I got hit by a train or anything.  Have fun.

1290383[/snapback]

:Cartman:

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home! :D

O.k.  Now, I seem to be annoying more people than those that actually defend me, and even those who I really respect, like CaptainHook, I will refrain from posting and move my thoughts to a Steeler board until after the Super Bowl.  I will continue to read stuff on here, but I appear to be doing more harm than good according to most, and some choice PM's I've gotten. 

P.S.  ....and before everyone says I'm looking for attention, I did not start another post or anything, just letting you know where I am, so you don't think I got hit by a train or anything.  Have fun.

1290383[/snapback]

People actually friggin PM you about this? That is so Oprahing sad. What sorry, sorry little people, to have a stranger on a fantasy football message board irritate them so badly. Pick up your panties people. Good God......

People actually friggin PM you about this?  That is so Oprahing sad.  What sorry, sorry little people, to have a stranger on a fantasy football message board irritate them so badly.  Pick up your panties people.  Good God......

1290408[/snapback]

You've obviosly no idea of the magnitude of this forum NOOB. The masses here have no family or friends aside of the ones we've met on these forums. I for one only have motivation to get up out of bed each day for the sole purpose of annoying my dear friends of this site.

Your just another clueless NOOB. Please refraim from pm'ing me about this post if it irritates you :D

You've obviosly no idea of the magnitude of this forum NOOB.  The masses here have no family or friends aside of the ones we've met on these forums. I for one only have motivation to get up out of bed each day for the sole purpose of annoying my dear friends of this site.

Your just another clueless NOOB.  Please refraim from pm'ing me about this post if it irritates you :D

1290424[/snapback]

I'm a noob? Because of my join date? Been here alot longer then you my friend. Ask the boys in the heffa league. Been here since way before DMD went to the pay site.

But I might PM you just for sh*ts and giggles. :D

People actually friggin PM you about this?  That is so Oprahing sad.  What sorry, sorry little people, to have a stranger on a fantasy football message board irritate them so badly.  Pick up your panties people.  Good God......

1290408[/snapback]

:D wise for a noob...

This is meant in a nice spirit.....even if it doesn't start out that way.

Menudo, you are being annoying. There's no denying it, and you have been on annoying overload for a while now. I imagine that it is proportional to your level of excitement for your team, but there is a lot of reactionary eye rolling going on behind lots of huddle screens.

But I still think you're a good huddler. Lots of people do. Most even. The comparisons to UT from most people are a joke. You're obviously not a dimwit, and you're not a gloater. You can also spell and write coherently. You are thoughtful in your posts and always try to turn a thread towards just having fun. Heck, it's fun to have you around, because it gives us a hyperactive homer with more buttons to press than you can count :D You define fishing in a barrel :D

I think people are just looking for you to amp it down a little. It's the 16 steeler threads in the last 4 days you have started, and the 50ish in the month of January, combined with the voracious homerism you bring with you everywhere.

When I was in highschool, all the girls looooooved it when a guy wore Drakkar Noir. But then there was the guy that bathed in it. Know what I mean?

Stick around, be enthusiatic, and moon the people that don't like it. Just turn it down a little. :D

Edited by Caveman_Nick

:D  wise for a noob...

Menudo, you are annoying.  There's no denying it, and you have been on annoying overload for a while now.  I imagine that it is proportional to your level of excitement for your team, but there is a lot of reactionary eye rolling going on behind lots of huddle screens.

But I still think you're a good huddler.  Lots of people do.  Most even.  The comparisons to UT from most people are a joke.  You're obviously not a dimwit, and you're not a gloater.  You can also spell and write coherently.  You are thoughtful in your posts and always try to turn a thread towards just having fun.  Heck, it's fun to have you around, because it gives us a hyperactive homer with more buttons to press than you can count  :D  You define fishing in a barrel :D

I think people are just looking for you to amp it down a little.  It's the 16 steeler threads in the last 4 days you have started, and the 50ish in the month of January, combined with the voracious homerism you bring with you everywhere.

When I was in highschool, all the girls looooooved it when a guy wore Drakkar Noir.  But then there was the guy that bathed in it.  Know what I mean?

Stick around, be enthusiatic, and moon the people that don't like it.  Just turn it down a little. :D

1290445[/snapback]

Good info here. :D

C'mon back Menudo...just tone it down and give us some good homer info.

Menudo, you are being annoying.  There's no denying it, and you have been on annoying overload for a while now.  I imagine that it is proportional to your level of excitement for your team, but there is a lot of reactionary eye rolling going on behind lots of huddle screens.

But I still think you're a good huddler.  Lots of people do.  Most even.  The comparisons to UT from most people are a joke.  You're obviously not a dimwit, and you're not a gloater.  You can also spell and write coherently.  You are thoughtful in your posts and always try to turn a thread towards just having fun.  Heck, it's fun to have you around, because it gives us a hyperactive homer with more buttons to press than you can count  :D  You define fishing in a barrel :D

I think people are just looking for you to amp it down a little.  It's the 16 steeler threads in the last 4 days you have started, and the 50ish in the month of January, combined with the voracious homerism you bring with you everywhere.

When I was in highschool, all the girls looooooved it when a guy wore Drakkar Noir.  But then there was the guy that bathed in it.  Know what I mean?

Stick around, be enthusiatic, and moon the people that don't like it.  Just turn it down a little. :D

1290445[/snapback]

Well said...

My sentiments exactly. I didn't mean to pile on the guy. His posts are always well-enough written and he's obviously enthusiastic while knowing his stuff.

Menudo, you are being annoying.  There's no denying it, and you have been on annoying overload for a while now.  I imagine that it is proportional to your level of excitement for your team, but there is a lot of reactionary eye rolling going on behind lots of huddle screens.

1290445[/snapback]

:D